• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kellys Wedding Journal - 6th July 2013... Countdown begins!!

your plans are beautiful and really coming together!

and you have just cost me the best part of £24- I need those hair combs in my life!! they are gorgeous! off out to see if I can get some too this morning :)

Haha oops! :) they are lovely though I was chuffed to bits when I found them. I was prepared to pay more than I paid for both on each of the bridesmaids! X

£70 for a public place seems a bit silly! I'd rather pay the £200 for the other place, it seems high just to have pictures taken in but that setting would give you such beautiful pictures :)

Love all the other bits you have brought! Especially your veil, it goes lovely with your dress!

Ahh I love to veil, it's so beautiful can't wait to get it from the shop! They called me last week and said my dress is ready but I'm going to wait until the end of march to go for my first fitting as I'm thinking its too early, and I'm still carrying a good bit of Xmas weight lol.

Today's progress!

Went to I've notice today, feels all official now!! :happydance: got to go and pick the docs up in 2 weeks then take them to the registrar with our ceremony choices.

Also got my RING!! SO excited!! Me and oh went to a little jewellers in town today, he makes the rings himself and they are just stunning. He gave us 10% off too and were pickin it up on Friday!
One thing I never thought of doing (although others may have) is taking my engagement ring for a polish, the goldsmith did mine today and dipped it becayse its white gold for free while I was waiting and I'm absolutely amazed by how it came out, it's like new and all shiny and sparkly again :)

Hey chick!

I have a favour to ask!i went along to next this morning but they don't stock the hair combs in ours and they weren't in the catalogue to order?!
I don't suppose you've still got the packaging gave you? they reckon on the back near the barcode is a POS number, could I trouble you for the first 6 numbers of it? id really appreciate it! I'm going to try and order some :)

great news about the rings! that's on our list of 'things to do'-after payday ;)

Can't wait to see your wedding ring. When we were shopping for mine the first thing I noticed was how scuffed and dull my engagement ring was :lol: I'm getting it polished and dipped closer to the date so they both look like new :thumbup:

Hey chick!

I have a favour to ask!i went along to next this morning but they don't stock the hair combs in ours and they weren't in the catalogue to order?!
I don't suppose you've still got the packaging gave you? they reckon on the back near the barcode is a POS number, could I trouble you for the first 6 numbers of it? id really appreciate it! I'm going to try and order some :)

great news about the rings! that's on our list of 'things to do'-after payday ;)

Of course :) it's 125-823, I didn't notice if they still had them in the next by me but if you can't get them let me know and ill see if they're still there and ill post them to you :) x

ah wow that'd be fab!

I had a look in my mums catalogue and they aren't in there either! I'm so confused! I might look in Claire's accessories for a similar thing too.

thanks so much for the code. I really appreciate you looking it up for me!

I shall let you know how I get on. thanks so much again for the offer of checking your local, you are very kind x x

ah wow that'd be fab!

I had a look in my mums catalogue and they aren't in there either! I'm so confused! I might look in Claire's accessories for a similar thing too.

thanks so much for the code. I really appreciate you looking it up for me!

I shall let you know how I get on. thanks so much again for the offer of checking your local, you are very kind x x

No problem at all :) I'm in next all the time, ive got 4 of them all within a 20minute drive much to OHs dismay! Lol.

I noticed they weren't online either which is so strange!

Serens flower girl basket came today and I'm so pleased with it! It's perfect size for her and lovely quality.
https://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b583/katurner63/659FC0AD-F3FB-483B-8159-6BFF482EA33A-533-000000B6276ADA71_zps91d84666.jpg

We also had a little dress rehearsal yesterday lol, excuse the purple socks :)

https://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b583/katurner63/8AA3A7DC-9330-4633-B9B1-C3BAB578BAD3-533-000000B78F821058_zps7847ec43.jpg

Awwwww what a cutie, she looks gorgeous, it all goes together so well :)

oh bless her, she looks so pleased with herself! :cloud9:

have you thought about what your baby son will wear yet? Bert will have a suit to match Alans but Jude is going to be tricky as he's still going to be a baby! x x

oh bless her, she looks so pleased with herself! :cloud9:

have you thought about what your baby son will wear yet? Bert will have a suit to match Alans but Jude is going to be tricky as he's still going to be a baby! x x

Yeh it's so hard when they're so little because you can't plan as you don't know how big they'll be! The suit place who are doing the boys suits do suits from 18months which they'll fo for free I'm hoping will be ok, he is a bit of a chunky monkey, if not I've seen little suits in BHS which look nice and thy start from 6-9 months x

I've got my ring! :happydance: wish I didn't have to wait 6months to wear it now!

https://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b583/katurner63/E3642B25-E984-4C04-B6F1-EA5021847CD8-1343-0000013222A336D2_zpsc1dcf2f6.jpg
https://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b583/katurner63/702AE527-6587-4C69-96D6-BBEA2A804AE4-1343-000001324830D2BE_zpsf26ff2a8.jpg
https://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b583/katurner63/98157B00-F6D3-4319-8791-A1B4ED7AD5E5-1343-000001322CDD2ECD_zps00a240cd.jpg

It's gorgeous
I've had to put mine away right at the back of my jewellry case so I don't see it and don't get tempted to wear it. Haha

Your ring is gorgeous and goes so well with your engagement ring :)

Thank you! :)
I just packed it away :-( it's so sad that it won't get worn for 6months!

Sooooo my same invites came today :) think we're going to order them this evening!
What do you think? Xx
https://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b583/katurner63/368367CF-FFDD-4B68-A781-4E8C1BD2F36A-637-0000006165EEADF2_zps4628c509.jpg
https://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b583/katurner63/35857FA5-77AB-4E61-8B09-878940E2E6BF-637-000000616C143F81_zps81cb53f4.jpg

They're lovely. How much are they costing? I'm slightly regretting doing my own now. Haha

They're £4.70 each, so coming to about £150 for everyone. If we needed loads there's no way we could afford them but £150 was my limit for invites. I think I'm just going to go to m&s or somewhere like that for my evening invitations. I really wish I was creative enough to make my own, I'd def do it ten but I literally don't have a creative bone in my body!
I've ordered them today:) can't wait for them to come and to send them out!

Woweeee £4.70 each!!!!
They are blinking gorgeous though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back