Kendra?

special_kala

love my bugs
Reaction score
Does anyone else watch this?

I love her she seems to down to earth. Though its sad to see how unhappy she is with her post-preg body

I switched to E! in the hope that the Kardashians was on but Kendra was on. (I liked her on the MTV Celebrity Raps thing)

Personally, I find it refreshing to see a celebrity acting vaguely normal and admitting that they haven't snapped right back to a size zero.

watching her cry makes me feel like crying to, such a shame when someone so pretty feels down on themselves because she isnt a size2 anymore.

I filled up then when she walked in the room and said she didn't feel pretty. Poor Kendra. She is pretty! Her hubby is lovely too.

Yea her hubby was really sweet. Her little boy is a proper little cutie too

My hubby is doing the 'I'm not watching this programme but asking questions about it', and just said how cute the little boy is.

Oh her friends are so lovely. Ahhh. :)

I watched the last series, i didnt now this one had started!! when is it on? x

I've seen her on girls of the playboy mansion and thought she was hilarious! I caught the second half of the pregnancy episode and really enjoyed it, need to remember what night its on so can keep up with the new series!

I love her! So down to earth , and her laugh :rofl: Love it!

yeah i've been watching it, i love it and yeah it is nice to see a celeb not losing the baby weight just like that, she has a really nice hubby to he was so sweet to her.

i love this show, i think that she is such a normal person, did anyone watch the E documentary about her? it's great to see how far she's come from such an awful past

I meant to watch that but forgot to record it.

cant believe sundays one where she was harassed and shouted at whilst holding her baby!

I used to watch her on Girls of the playboy mansion and couldn't stand her, but since she got her own show i'm starting to see her differently, she's actually quite normal and really nice! x

I love this programme, she is so down to earth, it's so nice to see a normal celebrity struggling after having a baby, we all have gone through it, so nice to see she is too, and not back to size zero like most others.
She seems really genuine.
I too was disgusted by Sundays with all the crowds ganging for her/.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->