Kerry Katona....

C

carolyn_s

so i was bored last night and as there was nothing on telly turned on kerry katonas reality series...
was slightly horrified in one scene she was driving along and it zoomed in on her 2 young children in the backseat...one of which didnt have a seat belt on and the other had it on round her waist but had taken her arm out of it...
cant believe they showed this? and also cant believe the press havent had a field day xxx

Its to be expected of Miss Katona unfortunatly, the press dont care about her kids, they only care when her car crash lfe ('cuse the pun) sells their trashy mags and papers.

V xxx

Wrong thread :dohh:

She's a mess, I don't know why she still has those poor kids, or why their dad hasn't come back to fight for them :(

from what i watched the made her out to be such a great mum but imo its too little too late xx

Where is brian macfadden??? He seems to have just disappeared! ??

he was mentioned a couple of times in the episode i watched...Kerry was saying how she had just seen him in the first time for over a year but he apparently still takes the girls....i think 2 are his....on a regular basis xx

She is a mess.

I think Brian lives in Australia with Delta now. The girls flew over for his wedding and he invited Kerry but she turned down the offer I think. I was cleaning out my wardrobe once and it was on in the bedroom lol

my mate told me about that so i seen it on plus 1 i was shocked

I read an interview ina magazine with him about a year ago maybe... he moved to Australia and they asked him why he hadn't tried to get custody of the children, and his reply was he couldn't afford to raise them.

I've never heard such bollocks in my life. If I can afford to raise a child Im pretty sure he and his pop star wife can.

He totally went down in my estimation too after that. IMO makes him just as bad as her.

xxx

I have watched them all, not because I'm a fan of hers but it amazes me at what she is happy with them showing and what she actually does in front of the camera.

To me she still seems odd, slurs her words a lot and sometimes its really hard to understand what she is saying!

I too was shocked at how both kids weren't strapped in properly and also at how many times she is walking round chuffing on a fag in the house where the kids are. I know lots of people smoke in their houses with their kids and even in the car but considering she is trying to be the "best mum" that's not really the way to be going on!

I'm going to disagree and say that I think she's starting to do well in her life. I of course disagree that she should have had her kids strapped in properly and the reason for her slurring is her medication to keep control of her bipolar also the smoking thing I don't think that should be a big issue when she has drastically turned her life around, I'm a non smoker and therefore steven is never exposed to it, however I grew up with both my mum and dad smoking and it never affected me but I know they didn't smoke around us when we were really young, she's not a perfect mum but who is? I know we all try to be but how would we all personally feel if everyone was judging everything we do with or infront of our kids? Kerry got rid of that scumbag mark and she's starting to get her career back on track. So good luck to kerry x

I know some ladies are going to disagree with me and hope it doesn't lead to an argument but that's how I feel, x

one of the things she keeps telling the media is that she is off ALL of her bi-polar medication and that those two life coaches are helping her to manage it through counselling. Unless of course maybe she has gone back on the meds?!

I'm going to disagree and say that I think she's starting to do well in her life. I of course disagree that she should have had her kids strapped in properly and the reason for her slurring is her medication to keep control of her bipolar also the smoking thing I don't think that should be a big issue when she has drastically turned her life around, I'm a non smoker and therefore steven is never exposed to it, however I grew up with both my mum and dad smoking and it never affected me but I know they didn't smoke around us when we were really young, she's not a perfect mum but who is? I know we all try to be but how would we all personally feel if everyone was judging everything we do with or infront of our kids? Kerry got rid of that scumbag mark and she's starting to get her career back on track. So good luck to kerry x

I know some ladies are going to disagree with me and hope it doesn't lead to an argument but that's how I feel, x

nope i agree with you :D

although, yh she is apparently of her bi-polar medication, but however ive met a few reformed addicts and they had speach problems also, such as slurs and gurns, i suppose its just another price she has to pay for her actions. the way she has changed her life around in the last 6 months away from mark is inspiring and i think shes finally on track to being the kerry that won everyones heart when she won im a celebrity.. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->