Kgal's Gettin' Fit

My suggestion is to not worry so much about what you eat. If you eat two cookies so what?

Focus on getting in the workouts, and if you do that often enough and at enough of an intensity the cookies will melt away no problem.

Good luck Kgal! If you don't think you can muster cardio tonight, a dog walk, with some yoga stretching is good for the body and will relax you too!

How u feelin? Have u worked out this week? ;)

I'm going to try and be more focused too..haha..But i think i'm going to start the gym on Tuesday only because i'm sick and i can just see myself working out and then have a cough attack that won't stop..haha...So i will have one more day of rest then hopefully i'll be feeling better for Tuesday to start going!

TY Snug.. I think the reason I am so obsessed over my diet is coming from my weight loss consultant days..where I had alot of pressure about staying at a certain weight and eating to a strick menu. I know, it WAS a living hell type of job.. I gained weight.. not from eating bad.. but from these fertility drugs..and they make u feel so bad there if u go up even 2 lbs. I am not working there anymore, thank God.. but I am still sortof hard on myself when I eat wrong. U are right tho... getting in those workouts are important. I enjoy stretching.. I will be walking Kobe today and than hopefully doing something else later on. Thnx for the comment!!

My suggestion is to not worry so much about what you eat. If you eat two cookies so what?

Focus on getting in the workouts, and if you do that often enough and at enough of an intensity the cookies will melt away no problem.

Good luck Kgal! If you don't think you can muster cardio tonight, a dog walk, with some yoga stretching is good for the body and will relax you too!

I am soo mad @ my scale right now. Its one of those crumby digital ones where u get a different answer each time u step on it. So... I either gained half a pound..or lost three! Grr... I hate having to go spend more money and get a better one..but I am gonna have to! I can't even trust my scale right now.

I finally remembered to buy my cheddar rice cakes yesterday.. so I am saved from the carb monster for a while. Also.. got some organic choc. milk to stave off those horrid chocolate cravings that sneak up on me every so often. Made a nice dinner of chicken,rice and potatoes last night for me and DH... DH said he gave it 4 stars!!! :) I was so flattered (Im not much of a cook..but Im learning :) )

Well.. here's to happy & healthy thoughts today. :)

Hey hun, congrats on the 2lb loss...I know what you mean about the digital scales..I bought my self one from Avon and everytime i step on it, it tells me something different..Ya i'm not sure why it does that..haha...Chedder rice cakes..mmm..my favorite snack!! Good job on the dinner, sounds good, i'm glad DH liked it and gave you 4 stars..haha..I love cooking, today i made ribs and spaghetti, haha, ya not to healthy, but DH liked them alot and said they were better then his moms..haha..I was like they better be..hehe..Ya and i still haven't been to the gym, i'm still coughing, but its a different cough now, but i think its getting better...Hope your doing great hun, and i'll talk to you tomorrow!! xoxo

Hey Want! Mmmm ribs sound gooooood!!! I just scarfed down a #3 from Taco Bell... heard that tacos were the best to eat from there.. instead of burritos and such. I ate three hard shelled taco supremes. Tasty!! I also got a sierra mist (not the best drink option) but I havent had soda in a while.. so I thought I'd moderate some for this meal. :)

I have to go eat w/friends in about 2 hours.. so most likely I'll just get dessert!! I'm going online to check the menu at this place.. so I'm prepared and know whats best to order. Social eating is my downfall..and you can bet I'll ruin any diet with eating w/friends or out with dh or family members! I just looooove food!!!

:) Weigh day is tomorrow.. so Im hoping Mr. Scale cooperates w/me... otherwise, I'll have to break down and spend about $30 for a good one. Grr..I really don't wanna do that... I'll prob. get to the gym tomorrow.. now that I found a workout buddy.. I can get on base here and workout free!! Yay! So excited about that :)

Come on girl..you have to join me soon!! Hope ur cough is gone soon!! :)

Ciao!

I have a digital that I paid about $40 for.... I have learned to step on it only once! Or it'll make me mad by changing its mind...

LOL.. yep.. that's what I do if I step on it more than 2x a week, Cupcake!!

I am not stressing soo much about my diet.. but I am careful about quantity and just how much bad foods Im eating.

This weekend wasn't good.. since I went out w/family and friends both days this weekend.. I fell short of eating good. First, IHOP.. I gave in and had that cheesecake pastry thingy.. and than Sunday.. I went to a 50's style diner and had ice cream. DH and I decided no more eating out this week.. and we are gonna try and stay in for dinner for a while. He's gained as well.. and there are some pants he isn't able to fit into now. He sounds like me when he says, "I'm too fat!" as he tries to put on his pants. LOL... (it's so cute)..

I did lose .5 lb so only 18.5 to go!! Unless of course, baby comes. :)

Happy Monday everyone!!

Hating my scale right now!! I ate KFC tonight.. but I opted for grilled chicken instead of fried.. and I admit.. I ate the cole slaw, mac n' cheese and green beans.. and I've already had about 20 oz. of water since then.. but I should not have gained 7 lbs!!! I even worked out and walked today!! I am really angry and that darn scale.. I must go buy me a new one asap!!:hissy:

-Still mad @ scale
-Said I gained! Boo!
-Gonna workout twice today!!

Yes, it's true.. I had to change my ticker today and I actually gained a pound since my last WI! :( I am sooo bummed!! I've still been getting workouts in.. but I am more hungry and want more carbs now!! DH bought me some cheesy popcorn the other day...and so I had some of that today... I caved!

Im hoping for a good loss by Monday.. even just 1.5 lbs would be nice. :)

GOAL: SIZE 7 BY SEPTEMBER!! (unless preggers)

I feel like I am at a plateau and I can't break it!! Ugh.. its so annoying.. I have to eat better, I know thats my problem. I have seen inches coming off around my hips and legs..but the tummy is still swollen and bigger than it should be. I guess that's just where all the fat likes to go hang out.. lol I am working hard this week.. gonna try and do a video everyday and walk the dog more. Poor Kobe hasn't had his walk in over a week!! Boo!!

I noticed your siggy and their is a link to your phentermine support group??

Are you taking phentermine?! xx

still overweight and workin on it!!! :) Can't wait to update my ticker and lose a few pounds!! Goal is to lose at least 10 lbs in the next 3 weeks... (of course... things will change if I get preggers). :)

Hi! No... Im not taking phentermine... I just found the free ticker on their website. I may end up changing that tho... lol I dont like how they have the Phentermine on there w/the ticker!!

I noticed your siggy and their is a link to your phentermine support group??

Are you taking phentermine?! xx

ok..what sux is that I have gained weight..and I must thank my fertility meds which have increased my appetite so that I eat like a crazed starving woman... so tomorrow I will begin eating better and working out. I will weigh on Fri and update this journal on how much I've lost (incentive!!)
TTE1L
Nite!

:hugs: Weight loss can be hard and VERY frustrating. I lost 30 lbs... over 4 years!!! Gained 10 of the back this past year, and well the rest is pointless now.

Don't restrict what you eat too much. Focus on changing your workout and increasing your intensity instead. Good luck gal!

Is that you in your avatar? You look like a princess! :cloud9:

ok..so i am currently putting this journal in limbo.. lol I will start it up again later when I feel things are more organized..but right now..I am just watching what I eat and working out when I can. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->