Kgal's Gettin' Fit

kgal28

Trying for #3!
Reaction score
I already have a TTC journal... but I am really wanting to get healthy and I need to lose over 20 lbs.. whatever I lose b4 I get pregnant...will def. help my pregnancy, I'm sure! I'm not too big..but after I got married and working for a weight loss facility, the weight just packed on!! Also, I was taking Clomid and now Femara...so those also have weight-gaining s/e... but Im determined to fight!!

I was supposed to start Monday..but I've changed my mind. Since Easter is this w/e.. I will start next Monday! This week will be my Pre-Conditioning week..to cut back and get back in my exercise routine. :)

I am excited!! I also have my 29th birthday in May.. so I have to get my figure back so I can hopefully wear a tight dress!! (Of course... unless I get my :bfp: b4 then..that will still be okay. :) )

Doing good tonight... had some snack attacks earlier (popcorn,cookie,soda...BAD STUFF!) but now it's dinner time.. and dh and I have decided to eat @ home more often. We're havin chicken,veggies and taters! Yep, it's not a salad..but it'll do just fine for now. I will get my aerobix in later on tonight w/some light toning!! :) I'm psyched!

Thanx ladies!! Good Luck to you as well!!

I have done horrible today..lol Aside from the walking the dog.. I ate pretty bad. I guess I am the type of person who has to ease her way into a big lifestyle change like this. The weird thing is that I used to be a workout maniac...I'd workout for an hour a day and I was in great shape!! Now... after getting married and slowing down a bit...my dh and I have both gained 20 lbs!! I am writing down what I eat and what I do for my workout... so hopefully that will help motivate me.
Ugh..I shouldn't have eaten that SmartFood popcorn!! I am so mad cuz it made me want a soda...grr!! Alright, I will do okay..I CAN DO THIS!!

:)

Hey Hunni, well i'm going to start on the Monday with you!! I think its better to start after easter..haha...I was so addicted to going to the gym and then all of a sudden i didn't go for 2 days and then i didn't go for a week and then that was it..hahah...Ya and i also just bought my self a new pair of trainers just for the gym and i haven't even worn them yet..hahah..Ok well forsure on Monday i'm going to start going again!!! And you can do it hunny!!!

That's Great, Want!!! I will be geared up for Monday also.....once Easter feasting is out of the way... it will be time to focus and hit the work outs hard!! I've already worked out pretty much each day this week...just have to get the diet back on track. ;) Good Luck to U as well!!

Well, weigh in today and I lost 1 lb! Not bad considering I have been eating wrong..but I have managed to work out pretty much every day this week. :) I will continue to do that and hopefully get a better diet by this weekend. :) Next weigh date is Monday and Im hopin to lose 2 lbs by then.

still eating stuff I shouldn't... I hope I can get motivated for next week! I have to do good .. I have to get back into my size 7's! (Unless of course, I get pregnant) :) I've found brushing my teeth after eating helps me stay away from certain foods.

Wow..I am soo motivated to go workout and get in shape right now... a gf of mine is a fitness competitor and she is super fit! I just saw a recent photo of her and it made me wanna go put on my workout shoes and get movin!! Ugh... I want to get myself back in shape soo bad!! So, that will be my focus .. keep me from obsessing w/ttc for a while. lol

Good job with the 1pound loss!!! I'm going to start going to the gym on Monday, and stick with it again!! hahaha

OKay,, so it was Easter (still is..) but almost time to start on my serious weight loss journey!! I am ready to start this.. I took my b/p tonight..it was 127/76.. so that shocked me a bit since its normally 110/70ish... I have GOT to get serious about this and get myself healthier and baby-making friendly. The healthier I am, the better!! So, more posting in this journal to come since I'm gonna be really focused from now on. ;)

I'm going to try and be more focused too..haha..But i think i'm going to start the gym on Tuesday only because i'm sick and i can just see myself working out and then have a cough attack that won't stop..haha...So i will have one more day of rest then hopefully i'll be feeling better for Tuesday to start going!

Ahh nuts! I ate too cookies today. :( I didn't plan on it.. some of the church members came by and dropped them off. I didn't want to throw them away, afterall..the church went thru the trouble of baking them for us! Ugh..so I will get in my workout today and hopefully eat better the rest of the day.

Hey Want!! I haven't lost any more weight and I am sooo sad about that... but I know its my fertility meds that make me plateau like this. Have a good workout when u go to the gym!

OK..so I didn't do that good today :( I am a little dissapointed cuz I told myself today would be the day to start! I am gonna still get my workout in..but I have to do more if I wanna fight this weight gain! So..I will officially start tomorrow :)

Hey hun, well at least your still working out, I'm eating like shit and not working out! haha..Thats all gonna change tomorrow though, I'm going to the gym and gonna eat healthy..I don't eat that bad, but lately i've had a craving for chips..hehe

You go girl! Get to that gym!! :) I came up with another idea for myself.. lol I'm thinking that after 12pm I'll eat nothing but fruits & veggies.. just for this week. I'm thinking that will help detox my body some. I just have to make sure I get all my vitamins and folic in still... STAY AWAY CARB MONSTER!

Ok... so I've done PRETTY good so far today... Only thing, I ate too many rainsinets :doh:
Didn't get to take the dog for his daily walk.. ;( which is one thing I count on to get me goin... I am more likely to do my aerobics the same day when I walk the doggie. I don't know why that is.. maybe it just gets my blood pumpin so I'll want to workout. ;)

My goal is to get down another 5 lbs by May 1st... weigh in is this Fri. so Im hopin' I'll get to update my ticker by then!!

Well, Im gonna go ahead and skip my wokrout tonight.. I missed it yesterday too. :( Im not trying to procrastinate..just had busy days and I am out of energy for a workout. Might just take the dog and dh for a walk tomorrow before it rains...than do a video or a/d that evening. We may go to the carnival in town.. so if I walk alot over there.. that will prob. count towards my exercise too.. hehe. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->