kick???

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
hi all think i just felt LO kick but am not 100% sure. was to my left side and although it didnt hurt it almost felt like a thud in my tummy... was this a kick or am i imagining? im 20 weeks and have an anterior placenta so would be lovely if im feeling it!

yep i felt this at 15 wks, its a thud kind of feeling, your baby is giving u a kick up the bum(well in the belly really) lol

sounds like it!! I have an anterior placenta too and am only now feeling fluttery movements
x

kazb25 its when the placenta is in front of the baby rather than behind. it just means that the placents acts almost like a cushion so u may feel kicks later on in pregnancy and might have to have a c section at labour! its no harm at all to you or the baby

kazb25 its when the placenta is in front of the baby rather than behind. it just means that the placents acts almost like a cushion so u may feel kicks later on in pregnancy and might have to have a c section at labour! its no harm at all to you or the baby

arr thanks for the info, u learn something new everyday !!!, well i must not have one cause ive been feelin movement since 14 wk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->