Kicking feelings 6 months postpartum?

ladysarcasma

Reaction score
I had a c-section in February. Just this month, I've felt something that feels like the baby kicking very low in my belly. I know I felt something similar the first time, but I think it was much sooner afterward.

I'm terrified to think I might have gotten pregnant again. It's way too soon after the type of surgery I had, and DH and I have been having major problems (obviously a bit of fun too).

Anyone else have this? Should I be worried?

I've had it a few time since dd, she's now 18months. I'm just guessing its wind :)

I had this too. They're known as phantom kicks and quite a lot of people get them. I even ended up taking a test as I was that convinced the kicks were real! I've no idea what causes them, but usually nothing to worry about :)

I got the phantom kicks for the 1st year, it really is so weird! I have no idea what causes them. xx

My friend researched this phenomenon (so please take this with a grain of salt as its secondary information) but she said the sensation comes from your insides repositioning from pregnancy. Mine went away about a year after. They seriously freaked me out a few times lol but i take tests constantly so i knew i wasnt hehe

I've had them from time to time in my 15 months postpartum!

Yes I have them a lot lately. 4 months pp atm.

I've had this a few times. I had it more in the hospital than I have since coming home. It's definitely weird, but I was putting it down to uterus trying to go back to normal size, but cannot explain the more recent ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->