Kicks??

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
Hi ladies.

At 20 week scan baby was head down. At last consultant apt she couldn't work out where baby was??? And I'm wondering now if I have another breech. My last one was footling breech until last week when he changed. Footling is where baby is standing. It really hurts towards the end lol.

My question is where are most of your kicks and movements. Mine are low down. Around belly button and below. Does this mean head down or not? Was thinking if head down then feet are under ribs and kicks should be up high? Shouldn't they?

So what do you ladies all think about where kicks are and where you think my bubba is. Oh I'm 30 weeks

Where does your midwife pick up the heartbeat? She should know by that? The heart is best heard between the shoulder blades so if this is high up then it indicates the baby is breech and vice versa xx

Hi hun i would think kicks high up near ribs would mean head down. Im 30 weeks and all of my movement is bellow belly button still. Had a 3d scan a few weeks ago and confirmed the babys head was between my ribs with legs down x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->