Kiddicare returns policy.

Smudge101

Reaction score
So Kiddicare tell you in many places on the website about their 365 day return policy and free next day delivery.

What they don't tell you obviously is that you are responsible for return postage. I had to stump up £11 today to return an item worth £39.

I pity anyone who buys furniture or a pram or something from them and has to fork out to return it.

I was victim of their returns policy too and have never ordered since. What happened in our case was the product was mis described on their site and in the video. It was a co sleeper cot and that particular version only fitted certain heights of beds that you just don't get in the UK but they put the description of another version of the cot which could adjust to a wider variety of heights. I only realised this after reading the box. Kiddiecare were totally unsympathetic would not admit any fault and told me to return it using their courier which cost about £15, I also ordered some sheets specially made for it, which I said I would be sending Royal Mail as that would have been a seperate consignment by courier costing another 10 quid minimum. Both the cot sent via their courier and the sheets sent by Royal Mail kiddicare claimed got lost in transit and they refused to refund me until I said that I had electronic proof of delivery at their HQ for both consignments then all of a sudden both lots were found. They then took time to refund me which totally screwed up my budgeting and consequently I was not able to get a different type of co sleeper from another site that would have been my second choice. I had good experiences with them with my eldest but they were a really small company back then xx

That's really bad.

I had to pay so much because I sent it special delivery so that I had proof of postage. I wouldn't mind but it was only a changing bag.

That was the same though, looked nothing like on the picture or in the description.

It's a shame in a way because I got my car seat and isofix base from there with no problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->