• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kiddicare Review

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I will never use them again although I didn't appear to have any major problems with them after spending near £500 in one go I won't be a returning customer.

After seeing Yvannes bother over her pram (HERE) Im not even going to get in contact with them!

When I made my purchases after my 20 week scan I didn't take most things out of boxes & I didn't touch the mamas and papas swing at all until today
https://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product-4705028/type-i/
Not cheap huh?... well if you look at the bottom back plastic that holds the bars well the one on the other side its SNAPPED quite a big chunk snapped off and its not in the box! Get in touch with kiddicare after this long & going on the hassle Yvanne had with her buggy none of it seems worth it never mind email support is stupid bar their nice £1.50 a minute phone number - I SPEND NEAR £500 FFS isn't that enough.

Starting to wonder if Kiddicare are seconds tbh. I might contact mamas and pappas and ask them.

Shocking to charge so much for a phone line, like you say isnt what you spend in the first place enough!

Dont blame you or Yvanne for not using them again!

just had a search for the number behind the 0906 number and found 01733 579175 - not sure if it is the same department. Maybe next time someone has a query they can check it out and report back.

Yvanne did - she said she can't get through to an actual person.

OMGGGG we were going to get most of our stuff threw kiddicare, but I loved going out to look at things and to buy it so we didn't bother.......and from what you and Yvanne has said, that has turned out to be the best idea!

Oh no, I love kiddicare and got some great stuff from them and have been looking at stuff on the site. Have they been taken over recently as I had nothing but fab service from them.

No idea.

Seems off her buggy broke and they've left her without for over a month then I get a broken expensive swing - the piece isn't even in box so it hasn't been damaged on delivery or moving etc. If it was I'd have touched it with a little glue tbh. Not small either will take a pic the side leg a bit later.

shit hun! tht is not good! hope u get it sorted!

I know that both you and Yvonne have had problems with Kiddicare Wobbles, but I have to say that I've never had anything but good service from them.

When we first moved into this house, we ordered 2 stairgates, and because the postcode didn't exist and we lived on a building site, the couriers they used point-blank refused to even attempt delivery to us. They said that if the postcode couldn't be found in their satnav, then they wouldn't even put the goods on the van. Kiddicare actually rang me when the goods were returned to their depot, asked me if any other couriers had delivered anything to me in the past, and then re-arranged the delivery with them (Citylink). Above and beyond normal customer service.

its not delivering thats a problem :D is returning goods, they have left me without a pram going on 6 weeks now :(

The courier people are not the problem - Actually now you say that I'm sure they got my addy wrong and the courier company sorted it and delivered to the correct address.

Anything returned to a company they have to either contact you or reinburse your card ... no arguement.

Im about to order a brevi changing unit from them, ahhh dilemma!:dohh:

The bottom pic is the other side that isn't broke. As I said I hadn't opened this box still all taped up etc. I would have blamed it on the move had it been in the box but it wasn't so its been packed like this.

I'm just going to email Mamas & Papas save the mess around.

It is quite a 'chunk' missing not sure if that visable to you but either way expensive chipped product!

https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/4472b5234edd3e.jpg

wobbles can u put an arrow :dohh: i cannie see :blush:

Yes Yvanne missed the

The bottom pic is the other side that isn't broke.

Bimbo! Sorry for confusing your ikkle mind hunny :awww:

oh shoosh!! i told ya our msn convos are private!!

Works and stand fine I guess but just not the point.

kiddiecare are currently ignoring me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->