Kids Say The Cutest Things!

Croc-O-Dile

Reaction score
I'm coming up on 9wks pregnant and we (being my parents and I) felt it was time to inform my younger brothers (ages 10 and 8) of what was going on.
So, we sat them down, and my mom told them, "Well, you two are going to be Uncles," Of course, neither one of them understood, so she said, "Your sister's having a baby."
The oldest of the two smiled and laughed, normal reaction. But, the youngest one had this terrifyed look on his face. My mother asked him what was wrong, to which he replied, "I don't know how to be an Uncle! Can't Ronnie (the oldest) just be the Uncle?" We laughed and told him he didn't need to do anything to be an uncle, and then he said, "Yeah I do! I need to grow a mustache!"
So, now my 8 year old brother is working on growing his mustache, because that's what makes someone an Uncle. hahaha :D

Anybody else willing to share some cute stories of child innocence?

That's so adorable! Gosh, I wonder how my brothers will react. They're 15, 14, and 13.

that is so adoriable lol that is better than what little kids asked me i got asked why im growing fat lol course the child is like 5 but i felt very selfconcious after that

haha Yeah, I know what you mean. I was super tiny before I got pregnant (95lbs) and now I'm putting on weight super fast. I feel like if I was a super hero right now, that would be my super-power.
My youngest brother seems to think I'm just going to "get really fat and then explode a baby out." Which, from what I understand, he's not far off.

That's so adorable! Gosh, I wonder how my brothers will react. They're 15, 14, and 13.

Oh jeez! See, I got lucky, my brothers don't know how babies are made yet. They just think we kissed or something. haha

Awwww thats cute , buy him a stick on one from a dressing up shop so he can be an uncle. I'll never forget the little girl on the bus
"mummy whys that lady so fat"
"she has a baby in her tummy"
"Mummy why she eat a baby" i felt fat but i had too laugh

so funny & cute :haha:
can't wait to see what my broher says hes 13

:rofl:
My baby cousin Lara was soo sweet when my aunty expained to her that they wer gonna come see me and tommy just afterhe was born. She used to me doting on her (i still do obv but a little distracted now lol!)
"Lara, Nina has a baby" :)
*confused face...thinking*
"Me?"
lol i totally melted when my aunty told me, shes 4 and gorgeous xxxx

LMAO! I actuly just wee'd a little! That is soooooo cute! Bless him!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->