• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kieran William Tait 07/06/08 Pic added, more to come

susiewusie

mummy of 2 little monster
Reaction score
Well heres my birth story,

I woke up on sat morning with fluid leaking and i thought nothing of it so just cleaned myself up and went back to bed, woke up half an hour later with my underwear soaking:blush: changed and put a pad on,

After four changes of underwear i decided i was gonna write a post asking if it could be my waters but half way through writting it there was a huge gush and i was sitting in puddle :blush:.

So Mark (who was an absolute star) , my OH rang the maternity assesment unit and they said to go up, i arrived at the hospital for 11am,
I was only 2cm dilated and LO head was still quite high up,
and i was having contractions but not very regular, so they said they were really busy on delivery unit so it was prob best to go home till contractions were more regular.

At home i was trying to keep my mind off pain but it was getting unbearable, so again my Mark rang up and explained i couldn't cope with the pain and they still advised me to stay home but Mark said he needed to bring me in.

I arrived back at hospital at 4.20pm, was examined at 4.30pm i was 8cm dilated, Kieran William Tait was born at 5.14pm:cloud9:

Lucky i went back when i did lol.

He was 8lb 2, with a mop of black hair & lovely skin.

I didn't need any stitches, and i only used gas & air so i was able to get up and around afterwards which is so much better.

Sorry if its a bit long
Pics to Follow i promise

[img]https://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/12472.jpg[/IMG]

congratulations on what sounds a nice birth experience :) and on a lovely little boy X

Wow! Lucky you didn't take their advice and stay at home for longer! Congratulations!! Can't wait to see pics :D

Congratulations, he is gorgeous! Well done to you and your star of a OH! Good to hear u didn't take the hospitals advice :)

Aww he is such a cutie! Welldone and congratulations! :happydance:

Congratulations on your gorgeous little man!

Well done! xx

he is ablsouslty gawjuss. Well done huni you have produced a beautiful baby boy :hugs:
xx

Ahhh have only just read this! CONGRATULATIONS!! He is gorgeous xx

bless congrats to both of you on your new beautiful addition

h x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member