Kim Kardashian

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
So she called her baby North West. Anyone else think this name is absolutely ridiculous? On a plus, I live in the north west of England and it is a wonderful place :haha:

Got me thinking...what's the weirdest name you've ever heard of?

There's a child at my Dads school (he's a teacher) qnd theres a kid called Blue, last name Sky. Blue Sky! No joke :blush:

A girl I was friends with in high school named her daughter Tropicana Juice. First name Tropicana, middle name Juice. Thankfully everyone calls her TJ.

:rofl: I don't even know what to say to that name.

I've heard of a Satania before :wacko: She was a twin and the other was called Damien :haha:

Also a little girl at my kids school is called Electra.

A girl I was friends with in high school named her daughter Tropicana Juice. First name Tropicana, middle name Juice. Thankfully everyone calls her TJ.

:dohh: dear lord

Exactly.

She always said she would name her kid that (girl OR boy) when we were teenagers. I guess we all chalked it up to the rowdy parties and the weed. But we grew up, grew sober and yet... Tropicana Juice still happened.

There was one girl I knew of named Lindsay Lindsay (first name Lindsay, last name Lindsay).

There was one girl I knew of named Lindsay Lindsay (first name Lindsay, last name Lindsay).

A friend of my hubby is technically called Martin Martin. His mum married a guy who's surname was Martin. She really loved the name so named her son Martin, but gave him her surname instead - I believe it was Smith lol.

I knew a Crystal Sharp. A friend of mine worked as a doctors receptionist and I always remeber a patient of hers called Rupert Bear....

blue ivy has got a contender, i went to school with a Blue Holly :wacko: so she wouldn't get teased quite so much she went by Holly Blue

there definately are some stupidly insane names out there. i like unusual but not to the point of teasing/ridicule!

I've heard of a Satania before :wacko: She was a twin and the other was called Damien :haha:

while as Electra is unusual it is actually a name (historical Greek name) so fail to see the issue

while as Electra is unusual it is actually a name (historical Greek name) so fail to see the issue

I thought the whole point of this thread was unusual names?

*Psst....* I like Elektra, mainly for its mythos. I do agree it's unusual, but not exactly the same as Tropicana Juice, lol.

I thought the whole point of this thread was unusual names?

thought the point was stupid names :wacko:

like:

Pilot inspektor
Talulah does the hula in hawii
Busstop 23
Harry Dick (not stupid but unfortunate sounding)

Electra isn't stupid really just not common in certain areas, my ex was called Ashley and got ridiculed to hell in America however its a very common boys name here, just because its unusual where you live doesn't make it stupid :thumbup:

*Psst....* I like Elektra, mainly for its mythos. I do agree it's unusual, but not exactly the same as Tropicana Juice, lol.

:haha: Haha I agree, i think that one will take some beating!

I'm quite horrified to be honest, why would parents do that to their kids?

Haha love it! This thread is given me some laughs! My friend said she went to school with a Bella Ender (how unfortunate haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->