Kim Kardashian

I have a customer called Richard Willy - so Dick Willy for short. Made me laugh every time I had to call and ask for him.

I'm a receptionist BTW! Lol

First name Justin. Middle name Tyme. Yes, his name is Just-In-Time.

Per a poll at a local radio station her in L.A., here were the names voted most odd for 2012 per the census bureau. Each of these names has been selected at least twice. There are some doozies on here:

Girls:
Americus
Deva
Fedora
Samanda
Yoga
Zealand
California
Queenie
Admire
Rouge

Boys:
Ball
Burger
Espn (pronounced Ess-pin)
Hippo
Google
Hurricane
Popeye
Tron
Villiam
Navaryous

Per a poll at a local radio station her in L.A., here were the names voted most odd for 2012 per the census bureau. Each of these names has been selected at least twice. There are some doozies on here:

Girls:
Americus
Deva
Fedora
Samanda
Yoga
Zealand
California
Queenie
Admire
Rouge

Boys:
Ball
Burger
Hippo
Google
Hurricane
Popeye
Tron
Villiam
Navaryous

These ones :rofl:

that name is just ridiculous! celeb kid or not POOR CHILD!

There are a few children that are legally named @....as in the actual sign @....:dohh: Not to mention all the parents who named their kids Hashtag...

Girls:
Americus
Deva
Fedora
Samanda
Yoga
Zealand
California
Queenie
Admire
Rouge

Boys:
Ball
Burger
Hippo
Google
Hurricane
Popeye
Tron
Villiam
Navaryous

You've got to be kidding me :dohh: Burger, hippo, Google and Popeye ???!!! Too much :rofl:

The name Ball struck me really funny as well.

I am going to pick a random object to name my kid after... hmmmm... Mug? Fork? Foot Stool? Pillow?

Any takers???

There was a story from New Zealand a few years back that they had denied a name [well more than one, but this one stuck out to me as just outrageous!] I'm so glad they said no to this - Sex Fruit..... I can't, in my right mind, believe someone actually thought it ok to name their offspring Sex Fruit! :shock:

:rofl:

Shithead and La-a (la-dash-ah)
although La-a is pretty clever, just funny.

I know a Happi, Peter and someone who changed his name to Cousin-it Cousin -it. yes...thats first and last name. I also knew someone who named their twins Hennessey and Courvaseay (I'm sure I spelled that wrong...but its an alcoholic beverage).

In before someone claims that they know/know of twins named Lemonjello and Orangello... :dohh:

These are making me lol so hard.....i have tears streaming down my face......what are these parents thinking......

On that note....I went to school with a set of fraternal twins....boy and girl.....Last name BALL......her name was Krystal, his name was Kannon. Yep...you got it Krystal Ball and Kannon Ball....wow....:haha:

Shithead and La-a (la-dash-ah)
although La-a is pretty clever, just funny.

My husband used to be a teacher and had a student named -a. (dash ah) I thought it was urban legend~

My babysitter's daughter's name is Candy Kane.

:shrug: What are these people THINKING!

I know a Happi, Peter and someone who changed his name to Cousin-it Cousin -it. yes...thats first and last name. I also knew someone who named their twins Hennessey and Courvaseay (I'm sure I spelled that wrong...but its an alcoholic beverage).

whats wrong with peter??? its quite common and was my grandads name

Other sites are reporting that the name will be Kaidence Donda West, which is much more tolerable IMO.

"Donda" is on the weird side but it was Kanye's late mother's name, so that's understandable.

I generally dislike cutesy misspellings of established names, but the Kardashians do all have K-names, so I can understand going with "Kaidence" over "Cadence."

whats wrong with peter??? its quite common and was my grandads name

Nothing is wrong with Peter...but it is euphemism for penis. When you see the last name 1st as most rosters post...it says Happi Peter. It just sounds funny. Like someone mentioned Dick Willy...same idea.:dohh:

Speaking of which...I also knew a Richard Johnson....short name for Richard is Dick...Johnson - euphemism for penis....he went by Dick Johnson. Just sounds funny is all when you have a dirty mind like I do! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->