kind of a dumb question

stepmama1125

Reaction score
Alrighty so dh and I are not ttc at the moment. I'm supposed to be on yaz but I'm far from a diligent pill popper. To be honest I'm lucky if I manage to take it a few times a week. Anyways on 5/10 I was begining my period...with a pool party coming up I decided to take 3 bcps to supress my period...it worked for a few days and I took 3 again a few days later. Other than that I haven't taken any bcps till now. I thought I'd just get my period anytime now but nothing so far. We did have unprotected sex on several occasions. I'm also not the most fertile person...took 2 yrs to concieve our son. (And I'm only 24!) I've had a horrid back ache but no pms or pregnancy symtoms...do you think there's any chance I might be pergnant? Or did I just screw up my cycle with the bcps. Any opinions/thoughs appreciated

Seeing as your last period was on 5/10 then this one wouldn't be due until today 6/7 and since you've messed up your bcp it could just be late now or it could mean you're pregnant.
I'd wait a few days and if still no period take a test.
Hope it all works out for you!

I agree wait a few days and than test.. more than likely its just a little messed up and your body is confused due to not taking it regularly... keep us updated =)

Thank you for the replies ladies. Yeah I'm sure I just threw my cycle out of whack but the thought of a little bean is also exciting. Whatever will be will be. Either way I will be content :)

Well still no af? Do you think its worth buying a test? My cycles can be irratic so idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->