kind of annoyed

goddess25

Reaction score
I know that my siggi was getting to be quite big but it was all fitting in there and i change it fairly often to check that its ok. Today everything has been removed and all I have left is something telling me your signature has been edited, and to keep it within a certain amount of information.

SO basically nothing is there anymore....It would have been nice to have been given a message about it so I could change it myself rather than the whole thing being deleted. I am not great on computers and it took a lot of time and effort for me to make my sig as i liked it.

Anyway i guess thats just how it goes... Yes and I know its the rules. A polite reminder would have been nice. I had just thought that if my sig was too big then it would not have worked. Anyway thanks guys..

It does say in the rules that you need to check that it doesn't exceed the stated sizes. It happened to me the other day and the ticker that was deleted took me ages to get because I had to do a 15min survey for the site to give me the code, but I'm the one that broke the siggy rules so no point getting pissy about it :shrug:

its bloody annoying hun sometimes i spend hours editting and fixing my tickers and information to get it to fit and be within space, try using mini-tickers this worked out better for me :D

Yours was one of the ones that was spotted unfortunately.

It takes a lot of time to PM each individual member whose signature is to large and to be honest not everyone will listen to us when we do send warnings.

I can PM you your signature details so that you can choose what you want to put back on

I understand that its the rules i always just thought that if it popped up and worked then it was ok..other times it never worked so I figured it was too much info. I have no idea how much data is included in the sigi in terms of megapixels etc... I know that there is not enough time to PM everyone... it just took a lot of time and help to attach some of the stuff.

Vickie if you could send me the details I will take some out.. lynne i will try and make some mini tickers.

A good trick is to open up notebook and resize it to the example SC has in the siggy rules thread, if your signature goes over that than it's to big :)

Unfortunately no the system doesn't automatically stop signatures from being to long/large etc. though a lot of people think that :shrug:

I've PM'd you a copy of your signature

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->