Kind of feel like crying.

Felicia

TTC after a Loss
Reaction score
Lovely AF decided to show yesterday. First time since the D&C. I should be happy right? Means we can REALLY start trying for that BFP. For some reason I just feel like crying today.

Doesn't help that the cramps are absolutely horrible. :cry:

oh honey im sorry you feel like this. i can imagine that its mixed feelings when af arrives but honey you now know where you are in your cycle and can start trying again if you feel ready for it. my loss was is 12 weeks on thurs and still not had my af but i think when it comes i will still feel sad as its closure on what i went through not sure that makes sense!! x sylvia x

I'm so sorry! I know when my AF finally shows up, I will probably feel like crying too, but we should just try to look forward to the trying again. After all, that's the fun part, right? :sex:

I know, I got lucky that it happened soonish. Only 4.5 weeks after D&C and I havent had to wait for ever for it to show back up, but ugh...

honey big hugs and i hope you feel better soon. have you seen those pads that heat up and help period pains they are fantastic and really helped me when i had really painful af. x sylvia x

Thank you, I have. I should go to the store and get one, but dont even feel like leaving the house right now.

honey i really feel for you my thoughts are with you. so when you feel ready get those pads for your cramps and look after yourself. thenwhen af is finished you can start trying again and hopefully get a bfp. sending lots of baby dust x sylvia x

Thanks. Im really hoping to get a BFP fast. Hopefully luck is on our side. We got pregnant the second month, and we weren't even "trying" we just werent preventing.

well thats good honey and just look forward to all the fun trying!! let me know how you get on honey x sylvia x

So Sorry lovely, I felt the same at first AF- wanted it to come and then felt rotten. I think the first AF just hammers home the loss, the finality that you are no longer pregnant and also the fact that you are now effectively free to try again- as if the "safety blanket" has now been removed and now it is decision time - whether you want to try yet and all that it brings. I said I would try after the first AF, but when it came down to it, I was still too raw emotionally. Second AF came 26 days later, felt soo much better, no way fully over it, but more positive. Anyhow, this has been our first month of TTC or more NTNP since the second AF, so now just waiting for third AF to arrive next week or preferably not!!

Wishing you all the best xx

Ah sorry hun - it is completely natural though and remember that with AF you'll have the usual hormonal mood swings too which doesn't help matters xx

So Sorry lovely, I felt the same at first AF- wanted it to come and then felt rotten. I think the first AF just hammers home the loss, the finality that you are no longer pregnant and also the fact that you are now effectively free to try again- as if the "safety blanket" has now been removed and now it is decision time - whether you want to try yet and all that it brings. I said I would try after the first AF, but when it came down to it, I was still too raw emotionally. Second AF came 26 days later, felt soo much better, no way fully over it, but more positive. Anyhow, this has been our first month of TTC or more NTNP since the second AF, so now just waiting for third AF to arrive next week or preferably not!!

Wishing you all the best xx

We are definately trying again this month. After the D&C was done it was still hard but I cope a bit better. So this kind of hit my hard and unexpectadly to feel like this.

Feeling a bit better at the moment. Finally got a call back on a job interview. :)

Ah sorry hun - it is completely natural though and remember that with AF you'll have the usual hormonal mood swings too which doesn't help matters xx

Blame it ALL on AF.

I even sat down and had two hersheys candy bars last night. Ive been trying to eat healthier so im sure that didnt help :nope:

I understand how tough it is...I was pretty upset when I got my first AF after my D&C as well. But if it helps, that first one was the only one I got - I got my BFP that first month. It sounds like you had a fairly easy time getting pregnant the first time, so I am sure it will be quick for you again.
Best of luck to you sweetie.

I understand how tough it is...I was pretty upset when I got my first AF after my D&C as well. But if it helps, that first one was the only one I got - I got my BFP that first month. It sounds like you had a fairly easy time getting pregnant the first time, so I am sure it will be quick for you again.
Best of luck to you sweetie.

Thank you!

I am hoping it happens fast for us again. Though I am sure I am going to be more worried. I never ever ever imagined it would happen to us.

Im with you on this one. I am waiting for AF to show up - cramping and everything so i think she is on her way. Im on day 27 past my natural mc - cycles are normally bang on 28days so im really hoping she shows tomorrow although i know when she does ill break down all over again - its that reminder that your baby has gone again....bloody witch! Still id rather her come so i can get on with TTC again

good luck xxx

i konw how you feel i was the same, i was so upset when it arrived because even though you know your not pregnant anymore it just seemed to hit me then. on the plus side at least your getting your cycle back and when your ready you can start trying again. it will get better with time. xxxx

Don't forget about those crazy hormones making your emotions go haywire. I was told that my wild PMS might be even worse when AF comes *if she comes* next time around. I am a lot more worried for next time too...I never in a million years thought it would happen to us.

Crossing my fingers for a sticky bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"