Kind of freaking out.

Ashersmomma

Reaction score
Ok, this may get a little tmi, but I need advice! DH and just dtd and when we finished I had this huge wet spot under me. I didn't o so I know it wasn't from that. I've just never had this happen before and I'm really freaked out that it might have something to do with the baby. I feel ok other than a bit of mild pain n my lower left side, which i've been having off and on for a while. Please give me some reassurance that this isn't something major.

Well, it would be too early for amniotic fluid, so my only other theory is that its either urine , or even though u didn't o some of the fluid might have still leaked out. As long as no bleeding or anything, I'm sure its fine. Gl!!

Its probably just cm, you will have a lot more of it at the moment. When we dtd its like niagra falls sometimes! :haha: Even without orgasm. Or if your DH ejaculated inside you it will just be that. Sorry to be so blunt lol i don't know how else to put it! Seriously though, please don't worry yourself. It wont be anything to be concerned about.

Thanks ladies! I had never experience anything like that, not even when pregnant with DS. It just really freaked me out. I'm still very nervous about something happening to this baby. We've just had so much going wrong for us lately, and I really don't want something happening to the baby to be the next thing.

Hormones will be raging, and some women find (sorry TMI) that they are more aroused lets say (wet) when pregnant, that and the CM, (I'm still using pantliners now!) as long as it doesn't continue being very wet, I wouldn't panic x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->