Kind of nervous...

Oooh Cassie! What an amazing picture!! :flower:

She is beautiful!!! :hugs::hugs:

Cassie, I am so happy you got a good ultrasound pic of Brailynn, and that you have shared it on here with us...thankyou so much :hugs:
xxx

Brailynn's pic is gorgeous Cassie.

In relation to facebook, I deleted my account before Jakob was born due to privacy issues (someone I wasn't friends with could see my pics despite me having everything set to friends only so I was pretty p*ssed off with that) but after Jakob was born I was so glad I did. I dreaded the thoughts of people asking me how baby was and how the pregnancy was going and me having to explain to them what happened. I have thought about rejoining since but I chicken out every time.

Thanks guys. So far everyone on there has responded by saying they will light a candle for Brailynn.

I had announced on FB that I was pregnant at about 9 weeks...then when the problems started at 12 weeks that is how I kept everyone updated on how we were doing, what the doctors said, etc. After we lost her I didn't post anything for a very long time. Then once I started posting again I acted as if nothing had happened.

I created an album for today and I almost put up a sonogram picture of Brailynn... I figure since I've made it this far and have started to let everyone know that it would be nice to share. I almost feel stronger now that I am letting everyone know.

It is so easy to talk to all of yall because you can understand and always know the right things to say. It is so much more difficult to tell the rest of the world. It may sound silly but I kind of felt like all this time I've been protecting her from everybody but really I was just protecting myself and not letting everyone know how amazing she made me feel for the little while she was a part of me.

Hello, it sounds like you have some lovely friends on FB, who created a beautiful light for Brailynn. I used FB too, when I lost my angel Alex. I found it very comforting because my friends showed me lots of support, and were able to post things that maybe they would have found difficult saying to me in person.

Take care :hugs: xx

Thank you all so much!

I was pretty surprised about the reactions I got. They were all very lovely... I even had a few people on there that let me know about times they had lost a little one. They wanted to let me know that they understand and are here if I ever need to talk. It was very nice and very much appreciated!

Thank you all so much!

I was pretty surprised about the reactions I got. They were all very lovely... I even had a few people on there that let me know about times they had lost a little one. They wanted to let me know that they understand and are here if I ever need to talk. It was very nice and very much appreciated!

that happened to me too, when we put a message on FB that the girls had passed away. I was touched that people trusted us enough to share their story with us, and that they wanted to do something to make us feel less alone. It's sad that people feel they have to hide these losses.

I'm glad your friends have all been there for you xxx

It is very sad that we feel we need to hide what happened. I think something kind of clicked in me yesterday though and I want to just shout out to everyone that yes I was pregnant and no I'm not anymore but I love that little girl with every ounce of my soul and I always will! It feels good to talk about her and remember the good feelings.

If it helps to talk, we are here to listen babe. Pregnancy is a wonderful thing, I can still remember the moment where I put the car keys in the fridge and smile. I also did lots of other very silly things but it is those things I can look back on and make me so happy.

Awww she is precious. Thank you for sharing her with us.

I am Vickie Hatherley on fb by the way if you would like to add me. It'd be good to chat xxxx

Thank you! I would love to add you!

I sometimes forget about the good memories because I feel this emptiness all the time but I need to try to remember the good more often.

Like the feeling when I saw those two beautiful clear lines...and getting to tell my husband after all those months of trying we were actually pregnant!

And finding her heartbeat on the doppler for the first time... gosh I tried for weeks and finally when I heard that little thump thump going so fast I burst into tears!

Ahhh here I go rambling again! LOL!

Thank you! I would love to add you!

I sometimes forget about the good memories because I feel this emptiness all the time but I need to try to remember the good more often.

Like the feeling when I saw those two beautiful clear lines...and getting to tell my husband after all those months of trying we were actually pregnant!

And finding her heartbeat on the doppler for the first time... gosh I tried for weeks and finally when I heard that little thump thump going so fast I burst into tears!

Ahhh here I go rambling again! LOL!

it's not rambling! it's talking about your daughter, other people are allowed that, why aren't we? those sound like good memories.

I'm always up for listening if you want to talk about her xxx

Yeah been meaning to say to all of you wonderful girls in here - I am Sarah Fellows on FB - just add me if you like (profile pic currently 2 magpies) x

I would love for anyone to add me as well... I am Cassie Riddle on facebook!

And thank you all for listening... It really is so helpful having all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->