kind of trying!

may1988

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 6 years in October. And we just recently started talking about wanting to try for a baby this past february/march. Right now I'm living 120 miles away finishing school right now, so we don't have the BEST sexlife at the moment, but we're still kind of trying. We see eachother every other week. But that doesn't always follow around my ovulation and I know that. My cycle is exactly 28 days every month, and my last period was on March 1st, then 28 days later I just received it on March 29th, I don't do my body basal temperature or anything, I usually just go online and use an online ovulation calendar, which SAYS my ovulation "window" for this month will be April 9th-14th, my next trip too see my boyfriend is this Friday, the 8th-Monday, the 11th. I know that its not completely accurate, but like I said before we aren't being stressed out of trying day after day. We just want too concieve before I graduate school so we can enjoy the pregnancy without that school stress and such on top of everything else. We just want too know your input on if you think our luck seems like it could work this month or not! Thanks in advance!

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 6 years in October. And we just recently started talking about wanting to try for a baby this past february/march. Right now I'm living 120 miles away finishing school right now, so we don't have the BEST sexlife at the moment, but we're still kind of trying. We see eachother every other week. But that doesn't always follow around my ovulation and I know that. My cycle is exactly 28 days every month, and my last period was on March 1st, then 28 days later I just received it on March 29th, I don't do my body basal temperature or anything, I usually just go online and use an online ovulation calendar, which SAYS my ovulation "window" for this month will be April 9th-14th, my next trip too see my boyfriend is this Friday, the 8th-Monday, the 11th. I know that its not completely accurate, but like I said before we aren't being stressed out of trying day after day. We just want too concieve before I graduate school so we can enjoy the pregnancy without that school stress and such on top of everything else. We just want too know your input on if you think our luck seems like it could work this month or not! Thanks in advance!

Anything is possible! Some people can have sex only one time days before ovulation and manage to get pregnant. It takes many couples 6-12 months of actively trying and timing sex around ovulation to achieve pregnancy. So there's no way any of us could tell you whether or not you'll get pregnant but I'm sure we all wish the best for you! I know I do! :)

Things to consider are your age, weight, health, eating habits, exercise habits, etc. and all of that from your OH as well. Even then, there are many who do everything perfectly and still have a lengthy wait for their BFP so all you can do is keep your chin up and keep trying!

They say sperm can live in your system for up to 4 days, sometimes 5 if you avoid more acidic foods so that's something you could try for a few days before your rendevous with your OH this cycle and that might increase your chances a bit more. :)

:dust: to you! :flower:

The month that I got pregnant on Thomas I was sure that I hadn't a chance because I ovulated on a Thursday (early morning I think) and we hadn't BD since the previous Saturday evening! So that was four and a half days - I couldn't believe my luck when I got my BFP! So you are definitely in with a good chance. But as gardenofedens says, it's impossible to predict how long it will take to conceive. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->