Kindle Paperwhite mains charger / case

ExpectingK

Reaction score
I'm getting a Kindle for Christmas from OH and I understand they only come with a USB lead for charging via a laptop/pc.

Looking online it will cost £ 13+ to get the mains charger adaptor. However, I have read that the Kindle USB lead will fit into Samsung phone chargers. Anyone know whether this is the case? I have the charger for the S4 mini.

Or, can you recommend a charger (if not the genuine kindle one)?

In terms of cases, is it worth spending £31 on a genuine case or can anyone recommend one of those too? I've picked a cheaper alternative on Amazon but I know from experience it doesnt always pay to not buy the 'real' thing!

Thanks

The kindle charger is identical to the one for samsung phones :thumbup: I've been using mine interchangeably x

Forgot to add, I got my cover off ebay - it's good. Not the cheapest of the cheap but not as expensive as the 'branded' one :)

Yeah as said above it's the same charger, a lot of other phones also use the same charger!

Charger from the Samsung phone works. My cover is from Tesco - I think it was £8. It does the job and is a pretty colour

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->