knicker checkers anonymous!

CertainTurton

Mummy to a toddler
Reaction score
Am I the only one who constantly wants to check? I know its silly but sometimes tmi it feels damp and I just have to check. :blush:

Yes I am constantly checking too!

Yes! It feels wet but what's there is just completely clear lol. Thinking I might need a pantyliner?!?

I am part of the 'checker' gang too! I can't seem to help it lol! I remember I did it the whole of my last pregnancy too so I imagine this time round will be the same!

Me too. I can't stop checking. I'm afraid my period is going to show up any minute.

Same here :wacko: so scared the dreaded :witch: will show her ugly face :(

I do it all the time! I'm constantly worried AF has arrived, so relieved when it hasn't! I have so much CM going on right now though it's a bit of a torment.

I check every time I hit the bathroom! Especially since I've been so extra-damp since I got pregnant. I worry a lot less now that AF's due date has passed without incident (knock on wood).

Me too! And there's a very....interesting smell. So glad there are others. :) I decided to start wearing panty liners. I definitely don't remember being this wet with my previous pregnancy, but I guess it's common! I'm only 4+3 so I'm constantly worried af will come (although I'm a little more at ease now since the bloodwork).

Do you think this will last all 1st trimester? All pregnancy?

My nurse says it will not only last all pregnancy, but get worse in the third tri. Yikes!

Still doing this. I did the whole time, too, with DD. The only exception is that at the end of 3rd tri, I was actually hoping to see something :haha:

Yep, I check every time. Even at the late night pee runs I have to turn on the big light to check and make sure!

I had a brief dream last night that I was spotting very lightly. Have been scrutinizing my toilet tissue all day! :rofl:

Guilty as charged lol

Tcinks I am with you on the weird smell to but then again it could be a slight odour and it would be strong smelling to me

The title of this thread made me :rofl:
And yes, guilty!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"