Knitting anyone?

Silverwing

Reaction score
I'm currently knitting an embarrassingly cute bear outfit for my little one. Is anyone else here a knitter and creating lovely hand made things for their bubba?

I am! I am doing a blanket or trying to lol! I will be making clothes etc too if i ever finish this :) Do you have a link? Maybe us knitters could share patterns :)

i have tried to start a blanket but dont get time with work, my grandma has made a nice blanket. and mum in law is on turbo drive with needles

I have just (literally today!) started trying to learn to knit. So far I have managed to cast on my first ever row of stitches :thumbup:

I have just (literally today!) started trying to learn to knit. So far I have managed to cast on my first ever row of stitches :thumbup:

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love knitting and have made a few things over the years but the blanket is just a teensy bit boring as there is so much to do!

This is the one I am attempting! So far I have done 3 squares. On number 4 only 21 more to go :wacko:

https://www.spudandchloe.com/blog/2010/04/dream-catcher-baby-blanket-free-pattern/

That is awesome Lottie! The pattern I am currently knitting I bought from hobby craft. It is this one: https://www.knitandsew.co.uk/Sirdar_Snuggly_Snowflake_Chunky_Pattern_1774.htm

It has been lovely knitting with such soft wool.
Would love to see what other people are knitting.

I'm a fairly newbie knitter and I'm absolutely loving it!

Have you all heard of www.ravelry.com

It's a kind of Facebook for knitters.

I am a massive knitter!

I am kniiting myself a coat from the new Kim Hargreaves book at the moment!

One that is done and I am bit further along (only 14 weeks this weekend) I will be getting my blankets ect going!

i do crochet. blankets, cardis and hats although i have to learn to perfect they cardis.
its funny you put this up as i was going to later about what hobbies we have.
im 24 and learned of my mam :) x

I can crochet afghans!

I am 25 taught myself lol

i learn the patterns of you tube. my mam only taught be the basic stitch so you could say you tube taught me x

You tube is great if you fancy a book you can get it of the hobby craft website the happy hooker is a really good one!

i would but i dont understand the patterns where as on youtube they show you i have two lush baby patterns and i cant do them :( x

If you need any help let me know and I will see if I can explain it two you if yu have the basic tich down sometime you just need someone to explain to you x

I'm knitting a Debbie Bliss baby matinee coat in Baby Cashmerino at the moment. I think I'll use up the remaining yarn making booties. Then I plan to make an alphabet blanket (there's an image of it on https://sittinandknittin.blogspot.com/).

I cant knit! Cant even sew properly!
Anyone want to knit my new puppy a jumper? lol. Hes so small and thin i cant get one to fit!
x

Debbie Bliss yarns are fantastic I love the eco baby coulers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->