*Knock Knock*

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
Hello Ladies, Dare i come in....?

Well As my Ticker says we're starting TTC in Jan, but i must admit we've kind of already started! I stoped taking the pill about 3-4 weeks ago im yet to have a visit from the :witch: so im not sure what the chances of conciving really are, we havnt been very careful at all since i stoped my pill!

My OH is in the RAF and we only see eachother on a weekend so i suppose that narrows the chances down even more!

We REALLY want another baby and we also really want our two first children (charlie and baby #2) too be close in age but not too close!

We're getting married April 25th 09, [about 5 months away] i have my dress and we've booked the honeymoon (resons we wernt going to TTC until jan)

I think the chances of us actually making a baby are pretty slim at the moment beeing we can only :sex: on a weekend and i cant even work out when or IF im ovoulating since i have no Cycle to go by! Iv stoped BF charlie during the day so now were stuck to morning and night time feeding which i was hoping would get me a visit from the old witch but a week later and still nothing!! If anyone could tell me where on earth she is or if shes ever coming to see me so i can officaly start TTC that would be Great!

Any advice would be great! with charlie we just used the old :sex: every day see that happens method but unfortunaly we cant do this anymore!!:hissy:

So for now do you ladies mind if i Officaly but kind of Un-officaly join you!! :blush::hugs:

welcome to bnb hunnie , im sure af will show up soon enough for you, xx

thanks leanne! im not new to bnb tho just to TTC :) i blooming hope it shows up soon im going out of my mind :)

im not surprised lol, i have had the month from hell this last month, if you see some of my posts you will know why, i won't type it in here it'd take about 5 pages lol:hug:

:wave: welcome to TTC.

Do you know for sure you aren't pg right now? There is research to indicate that the first month coming off bcp can be more fertile than usual.

:wave: welcome to TTC.

Do you know for sure you aren't pg right now? There is research to indicate that the first month coming off bcp can be more fertile than usual.

I dont know for sure im not pregnant no i just asumed i wasnt, theres only been one weekend as far as i can rember that i could have become pregnant and that was only a week ago...any idea how long i have to wait to do a test?...i do feel unusally under the weather...

Ummm... 18dpo is best. The problem is you don't know when you o'ed. There has only been one weekend since coming off bcp that you have been with OH? And that was last weekend? Is that right?

Yep thats right i came off it 3 weeks ago and lastweekend was the first time with OH since coming off ppfffft i dunno its all confusing me!

Ok, it would be too early to test then. You would have to wait at least another week, preferably a week and a half. If you haven't gotten a BFP or AF within about 6 weeks of coming off bcp (3 weeks from now) you may want to think about talking to a doc to get your cycles jumpstarted again.

Thank you!! I'll probably test on saturday if i get nothing i'll probably do it again on tue, as for my AF theres a chance i havnt had one yet becuase i have been breastfeeding i only stopped a week ago and i still havnt stoped compltely, if i havnt got anything in three weeks i will definatly see GP! x

i JUST got :witch: for the 1st time on Nov. 5th 2008. i went off bcp at the end of july this year. message me if u wanna talk! i know how ur feeling!!

-Jaimi

Welcome btw :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"