KnockKnock,Can I Come In x

aww bless congratulations,is lily excited to be having a little sister /,i tried to explain to bella-jai the other day n she said ok walked up to evie and said the babys going to come out of mommys bellybutton like you did eve ok i will look after you now,i couldnt stop laughing at her xx

Thank you :) I don't think she really understands i think she just thinks i am fat haha :) I tell her that her little sister is in my belly and read her stories about being a big sister. Lily puts her head on my bump and sings nursery rhymes and the baby kicks :) Then she looks at me all confused. Aaaawww that is really cute :) They are both lovely names too xx

Bella was like that when i was pregnant on evie she used to stare at me and then say i dont like big belly,evie was meant to be called lily-mai but OH's bestfrend called his daughter it first so i was a bit mad! have u got any names for the baby yet? x

Bella was like that when i was pregnant on evie she used to stare at me and then say i dont like big belly,evie was meant to be called lily-mai but OH's bestfrend called his daughter it first so i was a bit mad! have u got any names for the baby yet? x

Haha, aaawww :) Yeh she is going to be called Maddison :) x

Hey welcome, and congratz on baby num 3 are you excited?
Im courtney im 19 n my daughter Eva-Jane is 5 weeks old im from northern ireland :D

Im courtney im 19 n my daughter Eva-Jane is 5 weeks old im from northern ireland :D

Hi Courtney,aww Your LO's beautiful,My Oh's moms irish shes from dublin,o'devaney gardens,yeah im excited now but came as a massive shock how are you finding motherhood? x:flower:

Haha, aaawww :) Yeh she is going to be called Maddison :) x

aww i love that name,hows the pregnancy going anyway? x

Hi Courtney,aww Your LO's beautiful,My Oh's moms irish shes from dublin,o'devaney gardens,yeah im excited now but came as a massive shock how are you finding motherhood? x:flower:

Thanks :D Ah dublin is a good few hours from me, iv never been lol Awk im sure it was a shock but think of all the baby shoppin you;ll be able to do lol
I think motherhood is amazing, i really surprised iv taken to it really well, she is 6 weeks n i havnt let anyone take her durin the day or over night yet :nope:

Thanks :D Ah dublin is a good few hours from me, iv never been lol Awk im sure it was a shock but think of all the baby shoppin you;ll be able to do lol
I think motherhood is amazing, i really surprised iv taken to it really well, she is 6 weeks n i havnt let anyone take her durin the day or over night yet :nope:

Aww i know i was like that with bella but when i had evie i had to let my mom n OH's mom have bella cause shes a handful,i know i cant wait to start shopping but my moms decided i cant buy anything as i have 2 much already but ill do it in secret lol x

Aww i know i was like that with bella but when i had evie i had to let my mom n OH's mom have bella cause shes a handful,i know i cant wait to start shopping but my moms decided i cant buy anything as i have 2 much already but ill do it in secret lol x

I prob will let my mum n sisters have her at some stage but not just yet, id miss her to much for start lol Ah you cant have to much stuff :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->