Labor dreams

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
This is awful! The last 3 nights I've had dreams of being in labor and then wake up to intense bh. It's torture, let's just get started already!! Anyone else feeling this too?

I'm not having dreams of labor but I keep having dreams of the baby in my arms at the hospital or at my house. Its like it skips the labor part lol.

Had this a few times! Wake up to period pains or BH it's horrible!

Yeah I've been having this and waking up to period pains. OH is having them too. The dreams, not the period pains!

I'm not having dreams of labor but I keep having dreams of the baby in my arms at the hospital or at my house. Its like it skips the labor part lol.

I had dreams of baby being in my arms earlier throughout pregnancy, I wonder if the labor dreams are because I just keep wishing for it to happen already:haha:

Had this a few times! Wake up to period pains or BH it's horrible!

Our minds are mean! My bh are starting to always be filled with period pains so I just see them as the same thing now :(

Yeah I've been having this and waking up to period pains. OH is having them too. The dreams, not the period pains!

Lol that would be something for OH to have period pains:haha:

Hahhaha it might be. I think towards the end we get anxious and that's why we be having all these dreams like this lol.

I had a dream about being in labour. I was actually quite excited as I am looking forward to it this time. I woke up in a funny position with an awful pain in my back and needing a pee. I was a bit disapointed then realised its way too early for labour anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->