Labor Watch

Livvy

Reaction score
Anyone else just waiting?

Attachments

• 2DE5C983-ACA5-4192-ACBD-AE0A1458429E.jpeg
    2DE5C983-ACA5-4192-ACBD-AE0A1458429E.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 7
Hi MrsMa! Did your other two go longer too? It’s starting to mess with my head and I’m trying to stay busy.

Drudai, nothing!!

I love that your ticker is like, size of a 15lb turkey, and it's like... mm feels that heavy too, tyvm.

One was born at 40+3 and the other at 41 weeks, what about yours?

I occasionally feel a bit like I've got mild period pain but I think it might be wishful thinking!!

Drudai, for real though. I’m sure it’s at least 15 lb including placenta and everything.

Mrs, my first was 41+1 but they induced me during early prodromal labor so I’m not sure when he would have come on his own... my second was induced at 38+4 due to ICP (which I haven’t had any symptoms of this time around, thankfully) so not really a good indicator either. I think I’m just a slow cooker.

Yep just waiting and waiting.
Loads of period type pains and niggles and nothing has come of it....induced in 6 days if nothing has happened naturally.
Good luck everyone x

Good luck angel! Was your first late?

Still waiting here, I'll have a sweep tomorrow if no change before then, x

Hope it works for you mrs. I’ve declined sweeps this time as I feel it sent my body into labor before it was ready with my first. That was an awful induction. But if you’re ready it can totally work!!

Like 4 hours but I’m not tired, having constant period pains and it’s hard to think about anything else :/

Like 4 hours but I’m not tired, having constant period pains and it’s hard to think about anything else :/

Ohhh good luck hopefully not much longer. Mine come and go & always stop eventually....so annoying!

Angel that’s a long labor... sounds like how my first was. Hope this one is faster for you when it does happen!!

I’m only having contractions very infrequently but they’re very painful when I do have them. Reminds me how much labor sucks.

You've been MIA for a few hours, Liv... praying you popped.

Woke up at the crack of dawn this morning with period pains and backache and another show! Had a bad tummy all morning so hoping this it the start. How's everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->