Labour or tummy bug?

fizzypop

Reaction score
I know no one can tell me because it could be either, but just wanted to get some advice from you lovely ladies...

Last night I woke up doing really eggy burps (gross!!!) and then this morning had to RUN to thee loo and do a big BM. I then had explosive very watery diarrhoea every half hour or so for a few hours. No cramping though. I have quite intense lower back pain that worsens intermittently but with no real pattern.

Anyone have labour start like this or is it a bug? I'm suspecting a bug because of the watery diarrhoea (I just had loose stools with DD1) and the gross belching! i had a chinese takeaway last night but my husband had it also and he is fine (other than manflu rendering him incapable of helping me or DD, but that's another story!)

I don't know what to tell you but I certainly hope you feel better now or it's developed into something! I remember having the 'clearout' but, like you say, that was just loose, not watery.

Well I am still suffering with diarrhoea - everything I eat comes shooting out within the hour!! Plus I've started to get the cold sweats so I guess it's just a tummy bug. it is no fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->