Lack of Post O symptoms mean no O??

Sarah20109

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!
This is my second month on Clomid 50mg. Last month I successfully ovulated so my doctor has me on the same dose this month. Just like last month, around cd14 my opk went positive and my cervix was HSO with EWCM. DH and I dtd cd 10,12,14,15, and 16. Yesterday on cd17 my cervix was beginning to close, and my opk was back to being negative. Last cycle after O though, my nipples got very sore, and remained sore until AF showed. Before Clomid I had a few cycles with sore nipples after O and a few without but I'm not entirely sure that I O'ed on the cycles without sore nipples. I go in on Monday for a Progesterone test, so I'll know then whether I did O or not, but I just wanted to get other's experiences so I know whether to prepare myself for an unsuccessful cycle. Have any of you had cycles where you didn't have post O symptoms, but knew that you O'ed (if you normally have symptoms after O)?? Has anyone had one cycle of Clomid be successful but the next not be of the same dose??

I'm not temping this cycle, because Clomid makes my chart all whacky and just proves to stress me out!

I need someone to ease my mind. :flower:

Sometimes I get sore nipples the day after ovulation, sometimes I don't. I dont think your lack of post ovulation symptoms necessarily means you didnt ovulate. Good luck with your progesterone test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->