Lacking pregnancy symptoms at 9 weeks

babyblog

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondered if there are many others like me. I have hardly any symptoms that i am preggers, other than heavy and painful breats at night, so painful they are killing me when im on my side.But other than had iv had nothing, no morning sickness or nausea, no tender or tingling nipples, no darkening aerola, no extra veins, no real tiredness, no moodiness or mood swings, no metallic taste-all the things i thought woudl verify my pregnancy.

I hope all is ok, i barely feel there is a baby in side me, tho i guess i am bloating a bit more, anyone else experiencing the same thing? Do u think i am still having a healthy pregnancy?

Me to hun! got sore boobs and tired but no sickness ...nausea has gone (maybe slight 1st thing in mornng) got scan on monday and hoping everything will be ok:)xXx

hiya, me neither! im 8 1/2 weeks and the only thing i have is sore boobs! i have had the meal taste as well...eurgh! other than that nada! no nausea, sickness etc....

my friends 4 weeks ahead of me and shes been the same! she had her scan on Thursday and all was fine!

i guess we're just one of the lucky ones!!! x:happydance:

my symptoms by 9 weeks were almost gone!!

i started worrying, but i had my scan on weds and baby is good well and very happy!

I was exactly the same when I was pregnant with Sam - I had almost no symptoms at all apart from sore boobs, and that went away quite early on too. I really didn't feel pregnant at all. I had a very healthy pregnancy though, and now have a very healthy 1 year old :D x

Every single pregnancy is different, some people get no syptoms, and some people get them all. It's also normal for syptoms to fade in and out, so one week you make get morning sickness every day, then for the next two weeks, none at all, and then get it again for a week, or something stupid like that.

So yeah, you're completely normal. Also it's very normal not to 'feel' pregnant at all until perhaps 19 weeks?

So yes, no worrys :)

I'm not quite 6 weeks yet and was worrying about this. Am feeling a bit more tired, and my boobs are more difficult to get comfy on a night but other than that I'm feeling normal.

Glad there are others the same, makes me feel happier about it (and I really don't want to feel sick all the time, just want a healthy baby).

Good luck to you all that have scans soon, hope all is well x

I still don't have anything. It gets me down sometimes because I can't go to the hospital and complain that I have no symptoms and get them to check something is still going on down there :/

I was exactly the same when I was pregnant with Sam - I had almost no symptoms at all apart from sore boobs, and that went away quite early on too. I really didn't feel pregnant at all. I had a very healthy pregnancy though, and now have a very healthy 1 year old :D x

And omg he's adorable :D

Me too! I'm 7 weeks and no morning sickness yet. Just a slight queasy feeling at times. I heard m/s usually kicks in from about 6 weeks so I'm surprised I haven't had any as yet. I also don't have any tiredness or headaches. Dizziness has gone for a while now. Only symptom is that my breasts are somewhat sensitive.

I feel the same. I did have a couple episodes of sickness a few days ago, but I have felt just fine for the past few days and great again today, so of course I'm nervous. It is nice to know the same thing has happened to others and everything has turned out fine. I am 7+5 today and I don't have a scan until 9+2 and I can't wait for that day but I'm also dreading it too, in case something did go wrong. The only thing that makes me feel better are threads like this and just knowing that it's totally out of my hands, there is nothing I can do but wait.

My symptoms have come and gone for the past week. This time last week they seemed to be disappearing altogether, then i had an early scan on Monday, and all was well. My symptoms started reappearing mid week, although, like you, i've hardly had any, my main one being tender boobs. I have felt nauseous on and off, but haven't actually been sick, and i am pretty tired in the evenings, but nothing major. I've just done a day in the garden today, and almost forgot that i was pregnant, as even my boobs aren't particularily sore today!

Try to relax, we should probably just consider ourselves the lucky ones, i'm sure everything is just fine. If you are really concerned though, i would call your doctor/midwife, and they may arrange an early scan for you.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->