Lacking serious motivation

fairydreams

Reaction score
I was originally doing WW but tbh Im not sure it was working for me anymore and I had to cancel due to a funds......you know the times where there is 'too much month at the end of the money'? :haha:
when I had met my dh back then we used to work nights so our timing was all out, I can remember a slight telling off by my doc and it was not long after something just clicked, I would take the dog for a walk with out fail twice a day, would be at our local park for a morning run, eat meticulously healthy with still having the odd treat but at this time I was not trying to lose weight iywkim? but when I went back to the docs a while later for the pill check up he was really really proud of me as I had lost over 2 stone without even realising!:happydance:

since then I have had two children, gone through university and I just dont seem to be able to find anything to motivate me to exercise more / eat healthier, we have had the weekend in this week due to the weather and the house needing a desperate sort out,came across 2 tops and one pair of jeans that used to fit me back then and it saddened me. I am also noticing physical changes too like running out of breath when I play with the kids and the most recent one upon taking my sleeping ds upstairs at lunchtime.....I swear my knees were creaking as much as the stairs were! :blush:

have any of you got any motivation tips, sorry if I am ranting, I just needed to vent somewhere.

fairydreams :flower:

Top thing to keep me going..

First horrible & shocking picture i took. How overweight & nasty id got.

That kick me into " this is enough, serious lifestyle change!" tbh ive not looked back.
It isnt all about taking everything you loved out of your life but having it in moderation in a healthy active lifestyle. Get the balance right & you can enjoy everything you did before but in a better form.

yes definetly a picture is one of the biggest motivational tips you can get!!
Or try going shopping and find something you would LOVE to wear.. but wouldnt dream of it at the size your at... and try it on and take a picture!!
Buy something a dress size to small, but with weight loss you really have got to WANT to do it... take a look at my journal I have a before pic on the first page and a most recent.. thats motivation for people too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->