Lactating...

AlwaysDreamin

Reaction score
Has anyone ever noticed they've lactated before getting a BFP?

After just inspecting my boobs, a little bit of colostrum came out when I squeezed my nipple!
I'm shocked!

Has this ever happened to anyone?

If you had children before I think its normal. I get it in my two week wait.

Just checked and I have some, but I did stop breastfeeding a month ago, so I probably don't count :D hopefully this is a good sign for you!

Thank you both!
I have been pregnant before, I've just never noticed anything coming out of my nipples since I stopped expressing over 18 months ago.
So I'm abit shocked! Lol.

AF is 2 days late atm, but I really feel like it's coming. I've been cramping for about two weeks tho which is odd.

Thank you both for replying!

Maybe it's just a hormonal thing tho and I've never noticed before? ...I'm so confused!

Thank you both!
I have been pregnant before, I've just never noticed anything coming out of my nipples since I stopped expressing over 18 months ago.
So I'm abit shocked! Lol.

AF is 2 days late atm, but I really feel like it's coming. I've been cramping for about two weeks tho which is odd.

Thank you both for replying!

I stopped breastfeeding 3 months ago and it still sometimes comes out. I read it can take up to 2 years and sometimes even longer for it to completely dry up

Yeah part of me is definitely thinking it's because I've already lactated before.
God, it really freaked me out! Lol.
It's just never happened recently, well, not that I've noticed.
I had a slight suspicion I may be pregnant this month, hence why I was poking around my bosom.

I might cave in and do a test tomorrow if AF hasn't arrived by the morning

I got this last month and it was abfp (chemical). Butvi also got it in july (just 1 boob and af arrived as normal. I bf'd for 2 yrs and stopped 8/9 months ago. So it could go either way, fx for you ...

Thanks sdc010905, really appreciate you replying.

It's just very unusual for me which is why I now can't stop thinking about it! Lol.

Your postreminded me i had this last month with bfp so i had to try (hee hee)- nothing coming out of mine anyway and im 10dpo with stark white bfns-so yours might be a good sign!

It happened to me years ago with my first pregnancy (chemical) and happens consistently since. I've been diagnosed with *something I can't remember the name of* and apparently it's really common and males as well as infants can experience this as well.

Good luck!!!

Thanks all!

I think I will test tomorrow, as long as AF hasn't arrived obviously.

At least then I will know for sure.
I googled it and I think that was a big mistake... The internet is a scary place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->