Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

PetiteMoi

Mum of two beauties
Reaction score
Hello you lovely ladies out there!

I've met so many lovely girls on here but I'm starting to feel slightly old :huh: Is there anyone else around 30 who is TTC? Let's get together in our search for the :bfp:!

DH and I have only just starting TTC and now I'm soooo impatient waiting for my next ov date which is around 17 May = aaaages :hissy: But I'm soooo happy we've finally started trying!!

What about you? :coolio:

I just wanted to say good luck on your ttc journey! I am was 30 in Dec. and am newly pregnant. I never felt old til ttc and realizing that I was more "older" than "younger"! :hug:

I am 33! I lost my first pregnancy at 32 due to ectopic and feel that maybe I left it all a bit late!

Hi, I'm nearly 38 :dohh:!! And working on my third - already have a girl (13) and boy (10) - this is my last shot!!

Hi there! I am 32 and ttc my first! Fingers x'd for us xxx

I'm 30 ttc our first and worrying that i should have started earlier in life!

Then again, mentally i'm not 30 :rofl:so I dont think I would have been ready to try earlier x x

It's not fair is it? I never felt old either until I started thinking about getting PG again! :saywhat: I'm 32 and TTC my second LO. DD is 7, almost 8.

I'm 30 too and TTC nr 1! :) Good luck to everyone on their BFp!

five months time ill be 30, ttc our first. there has been hiccups along the way, 2 mc and a chemical in the past 10 months or so. Just want to be a mommy now :hissy: Im now wishing i had started a little earlier. Its amazing how broody one can get!

Good luck everyone!

Hi everyone and thanks for joining :happydance:

welshlass - look forward to seeing you here next month!!!

Daisy Bee - Thank you and congrats!! Good luck for the next 9 months!

mazza2003 - aw don't worry hun, we are not as old as we think, sooo many women get pregnant after 30!! Fingers crossed for you for a :bfp: soon!!!

tashy100 - good luck on trying for your 3rd!! Perhaps you can give us first timers some good advice ;-)
Mork - welcome and let's support each other through the journey!! How long have you been TTC for?

rabbit - I agree, I hope my body is as young as I feel when it comes to the ability to produce babies!! :winkwink:

smalltownusa - I know, I didn't used to feel old either, but then I've met so many 20 somethings in here (and even younger) and I feel like I left it really late?! Even though it's not really late compared to the average age these days.

Mitsuko - nice to meet you hun, we're the same age and in the same boat :dance:

Dellii - welcome and good luck! :) Are you trying for your first baby?

Here's to hoping we all get a :bfp: this month!!!! xx

Shazzy - I know - it's awful to get that feeling isn't it, that you should have started earlier, but I really think we're all still relatively young when it comes to fertility and you might well have had the same problems a few years ago. Fingers crossed it all goes well and you get a :bfp: soooon!!! xx

Is anyone else waiting for their next ov date?? I'm getting so impatient and can't think of anything else xx

Hello - I'm 34 and have just stopped taking the pill and ttc our 1st :) Keeping my fingers crossed for everything to go well.

It's good to see there are quite a few of us over 30 who are ttc!

Hi ladies - I'm 30 as well and currently ttc #1. I am now in my first 2ww. We were supposed to wait until next cycle but I ov'd late this cycle and there's a chance we may have caught it. Only slight though.

30 is nothing! I don't feel 30, I don't look 30, I don't act 30!:rofl: I'm getting married July 4 and would never have been ready for any of this, marriage or babies, in my 20s! I'm happy where I am. I have an solid established career and professional reputation so feel I can now afford to take a few years off with babies and still have a great career to return to later.

Wow - I feel like I'm running for office. Sorry for the rant! Just wanted to say hi! :wave:

SmileyShazza - welcome! I agree, it's great to see so many of us, I was beginning to think I was the oldest one on here! xx

SpecialK - haha no worries, ranting is quite allowed in here ;-) I do agree with you, I do think our age is a good age for your first baby and most of my friends here in England don't have kids yet and are the same age (however...I'm Swedish and all my friends there have kids now!) xx

I am 33 and feel so old! We are are TTC #1. I am trying not to worry, even though it's been 6 months, because I have had some thyroid issues, but my younger sister got pregnant right away. PMA! We can do it.

:dust:

Hi Ladies,

I am turning 29 this year and have been trying for almost 2 years. After 2 miscarriages last year I'm starting to wonder if this is ever going to happen!!

Hope this is the month for us ladies!!!

Hi girls,
I'm 30 this year too, in october, and TTC #1.

I think it is a great time to start trying to conceive. There is some awakening that occurs at 29 that really opens your mind up to the world and how it works, which = great parenting. We are doing our bit to produce children who will be well equipped for their own lifes journey.

Bring on the :baby::baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->