Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

Hey Girls -- just wanted to say good luck and fx'd for everyone! I'm 31 and JUST got a BFP, so don't feel quite ready to leave the TTC forums. This is our first, and we got lucky on Cycle 7. I don't ever feel like I wish I had started trying earlier, because then I would have missed out on all the amazing adventures and experiences I had in my 20s. I agree wholeheartedly with Special K! 30 is nothing!

:hi: everyone. I turned 30 last December and me and dh always said we would wait until my 30th before we started ttc #1. We feel much more secure financially than a couple of years ago and are definately ready. Couldnt have imagined being a mum in my 20's. Alot of my friends were. Im the last one to start ttc in our crowd. But non of them had careers and are starting to worry about what they can do when their children go back to school. Im lucky that my job is secure and I have the option to just take maternity leave or take up to a 5 year career break. So I will always be able to go back to my job.

Good luck everyone in ttc and fingers crossed our wait for :bfp: wont be long

:hug:

Hi everyone
I'm new here, first month ttc our first - I'm 33 so glad to find some other people my sort of age! It is so easy to feel too old to be doing this but we didn't get married until I had just turned 32 and we wanted a little bit of time to adjust to being married beforehand. Just taking it one day at a time - if it happens, it happens.

Hi! I turned 30 in March. Just come off the pill and started ttc last week. DH and I have been together 10 years in June and married for 5, so now that we're more secure financially and have had a good chunk of time just the two of us, we're about as ready as we'll ever be! Not many of my friends have little ones, but I do sometimes think I was leaving it a bit late! Good luck to you all, here's hoping we see lots of :bfn: before the end of the year! xxx

I am 28 and TTC #4. My other kids are 10,8, and 5. I'll be testing starting Sunday (9dpo) I'm really hopeful this is my month!

I'm 31 (32 next week) and we're TTC no 1. I'm glad that I left it until now as it gave me chance to go to uni, get a great career & emigrate to a place we've always wanted to live. However, although we're only on our 3rd cycle, I'm starting to worry a little that we're going to have trouble conceiving and so in a way, wish we'd started earlier

hey guys your all babies compared to me:rofl: im 41 and ttc no 5 my youngest is only 18 months so you guys have loads of time im due to ov over this weekend but im not opking ive had 2 mc in 4 months:cry: and ive have tested with every test stick pos and it didnt help me stay preggers:dohh: so im doin nada this month well apart from keeping my fx and i didnt have my first till i was 28 so heres to some :bfp::happydance::happydance::hug:

Hi all,

I am 32 and TTC number 1. This is my 3rd cycle but have been taking folic acid since Dec 2008 so in a way it feels like 6 months since we made the decision and nothing has happened yet.

I am 5 DPO today so am hoping that this might be my month!

Hi Ladies,

I turned 36 in March and we've been ttc for the last seven months. I'm supposed to ov around this weekend so I'll start ov testing with my trusty sticks tomorrow. We're trying something different this month (preseed gel and instead cups), so will let you know if it helps at all.
[-o<

I am 29 but am closer to 30. I am glad we didn't leave it any later. Only on 2 cycle after bcp. Here's to no :witch: for everyone!!!

Lots of :dust:

Hi girls......I've just turned 37 and feel really old compared to most in here :blush:
I've got three children already but would really love another one.......am currently 12 dpo and resisting the urge to test as i am sick of seeing :bfn:
This is cycle 15 for me u see and i can honestly say that getting prego is definately no easy task for me......never has been but am soooo lucky that i managed to get there three times :happydance:

Good luck to you all........:hugs:

xxxx

Hi there,
I'm 30 , feeling much older, and ttc number 2. We have one son and have had four losses, 2 due to ectopic, one partial molar and one spontaneous mc. :cry: I only have one tube now so its harder now than it ever was.
Our son is five and we would love to have more. It's great to see other women of my age ttc and feeling as old as me, so many of my friends have children soon to start secondary school.
Good luck to all and lots of:dust: to all. Praying we all get our :bfp: soon.

I'm almost 32 and have had 2 mmc in the last 18 months! I ovulate 15th May and this is out first cycle ttc after the last mc.....i really hope it happens as my sister is pregnant and it would be nice to have company!! My other two :bfp: came after the first cycles, just hope it happens this month and sticks!!!

Nice to hear there are lots of others around same age ttc hope you all get your :bfp:soon :hug:

Big welcome to everyone!! :hugs:

It's so nice to see so many lovely ladies here around or over 30 and all ttc.

We're not old are we!!!!

We're not as young as some people here but we're certainly not old to be trying for a baby. I think we just need to tell ourselves that - negative thoughts are no good. Positive thinking girls :happydance: It will be our turn very soon!!! :baby:

How is everyone doing today? I've got about 8 days till next ov (supposedly) and am getting sooo impatient now. We're trying to :sex: every other to every third day as I've heard that's the best thing to do - what is everyone else doing?

Spreading some :bfp:-:dust: to you all!

AS1 - so sorry to hear about your mc's! Thirdy time lucky for you, fingers x'd! We ov around the same time, exciting! Do you use ov tests or do you just try to do it regularly?? xx

Hello ladies. Hope everyone is well today? Well, I've got another 13 days before :witch: is due, not sure I'm going to be able to resist the temptation to POAS, but will try my best!
PetiteMoi, we've been :sex: every other day during OV, and then just as and when the urge takes hold the rest of the time! It is very early days for us, so we're trying not to think about it too much, but I suppose like everyone else on here will be gutted if we get a :bfn: later this month.
Have a good weekend everyone. Lots of :dust: to you all! xxx

Hello! I'll be 30 later part of this year, and DH & I have been trying since the start of this year. Well so far no luck, so we're hoping we're blessed with a sticky bean :baby: really soon! I'm due to ovulate in about a week's time, I hope! My last cycle was incredibly long (43 days), so either I didn't ovulate at all or I had a really late ovulation (despite a +ve OPK on CD16 last cycle). I'm trying to stay as zen as I can, so that stress doesn't deprive me of an egg! DH and I are planning our :sex:'ing mid of next week till as long as it takes (or rather, should I say, as long as we both can take it, hahaa .. it's exhausting! No longer teenagers!)

hi hun is this the way to old foggies ttc ward lol !!

im coming up 38 so im with the oldies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->