Ladies bits - declutter! *updated LOWER prices*

Aww i love it. Cud u measure the waist for me hun and went i get home i will measure round bump. Lol. Xx

Also how giving is the bust? I am a 36dd. i want it for a party, jst wana be sure i will fit in it. Lol. Soz to be a pain. Xx

Round my waist/bump and biggest is approx 41 inches. Bust is a little over 38. Any chance of me getting into the dress you think? Lol. Xx

I'll get the exact measurments for you tomorow hun :)
sorry it completely slipped my mind!!

Georgie, Ill pm you about kimono tomorow, had a busy day and need my bed!
xx

hi hun do u still have the leopard print skirt and the miss selfridge dress?? if you do how much for both these posted?? xx

you have soem gorgeous stuff ! how much for the lepord print skirt xx

Does the coral dress have some give? I'm a 14 but have some 12 jeans that just fit

In the process of updating/adding!
everything sold has been removed.
will try keep up this time, sorry I was crap last time at answering questions and such!
x

hi hun could i take the primark trousers and the oversized crop top? whats the best you could for for those 2 posted? xx

hi hun could i take the primark trousers and the oversized crop top? whats the best you could for for those 2 posted? xx

For the three items £17 posted :)
I also have the sane trousers in navy blue, I'd do the 4 for £20 posted xx

For the three items £17 posted :)
I also have the sane trousers in navy blue, I'd do the 4 for £20 posted xx

what do the trousers fit like?? im usually a ten in trousers but i know primark sizes are v small xx

Would you take any less than £60 for the coral dress? I love it, but I just can't afford £60 :(
xx

Miso @ Republic floral oversized crop top.

i want this!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->