Ladies bits - declutter! *updated LOWER prices*

hi hun could i take the primark trousers and the oversized crop top? whats the best you could for for those 2 posted? xx

For the three items £17 posted :)
I also have the sane trousers in navy blue, I'd do the 4 for £20 posted xx

what do the trousers fit like?? im usually a ten in trousers but i know primark sizes are v small xx

Yeah they are small, I'd have usually got a 10 myself, but went for the 12 due to them being small sizes! xx

Would you take any less than £60 for the coral dress? I love it, but I just can't afford £60 :(
xx

I can't im afraid hun, Id rather keep it than let it go for less! It was £105 and only worn for a few hours, is in perfect condition, sorry xx

hi hun could i take the primark trousers and the oversized crop top? whats the best you could for for those 2 posted? xx

what do the trousers fit like?? im usually a ten in trousers but i know primark sizes are v small xx

Yeah they are small, I'd have usually got a 10 myself, but went for the 12 due to them being small sizes! xx

ok hun i will take the 4 for £20, please PM me your paypal :flower:

ok hun i will take the 4 for £20, please PM me your paypal :flower:

Pm'd :flower: x

Love the blazer ! Trying to think what I can wear it with b4 I buy it loool xx

Keeping eye out :) Some gorgeous stuff but not sure what I will fit into after x

Love the asps one shouldered jumpsuit wish I had the money right now :( hope u still have it when I get paid xx

i love the newspaper print dress would it fit a size 12?

Is the blazer still available? I'll take it if it is x

Miso @ Republic brown kimono. size 10. £10 posted, worn once!

Ill have this please?x
x

Dress from newlook label says xl, I say 12-14. belt not included. £6 posted
&
BNWT slate coloured belted jumpsuit, looks stunning on just havnt had chance to wear it! size M or 12, cant remember which!
- Still available?

Whats the lowest you can do for the white paprika dress posted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->