• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

ladies due around the 4th of jan :)

sera

Reaction score
hello lovely ladies!
just wanting to know if any of you (especially first time mothers) are freaking out with every twinge and pressure and painful BH you get??? hehe:wacko:
Everytime i get up i get a real 'heavy' pressure feeling.. i was thinking that might of been the baby engaging.. i am getting alot of BH. back pain AND the same shooting pain you get in your foo foo but in my boobies! lol! I feel as tho my foo foo is swallen and my groin area (kinda near the two bones leading out to you legs, in between your legs) is really very sore!!!

For the second time mommys.... Are any of these feelings/symptoms signs of things moving along???

Thanks for your replys girlies!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
xoxoxo

Hi Sera!Everything you have described sounds totally totally normal for how far along we are.

Sounds like baby is making the move towards engaging which is fab :thumbup: and BH do tend to get more frequent and more painful around now which even though its irritating,they are getting your body ready for labour and helps you to get used to contractions a little bit.

Don't freak out hon,it doesnt necessarily mean LO is coming early,just all signs that your body is getting prepared! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: x

im due anytime between 4th and 11th but could be a bit before. with my braxton hicks i dont feel any pain i just feel my stomach tighten and when i touch my stomach its as solid as a rock. I just breathe out slowly and it softens.
Now and then i get twinges which make me think "oo thats like a period feeling i wonder if this is it" but then it fades quickly so think its baby moving further down.
At the moment its the aches i get around my groin and pelvis and bottom of my stomach from the weight, mostly down the right handside that spreads round my back.

Hi! Im due around the 5th jan but ive had some bp issues and they were threatening induction early.Ive also had some regular contractions which seem to come in the evenings for some reason, they are different to braxton hicks and are much more like period cramps. I had to spend 4 days in hospital last week and had loads of monitoring and a sweep which showed my cx is soft and central and starting to dilate, albeit slowly. Every twinge I get I think this is it esp as this is my third and i know that going full term is unlikely.
Ive pretty much had enough really and am defo ready to meet this lil one so bring it on!!!
x

I'm due on the 2nd and cannot wait for that date to arrive.

These past few weeks have been so uncomfortable. Really bad BH and back pain. Also being getting the period type cramps. I know Moo Moo is 3/5ths palpable so he is heading in the right direction. I'm just wishing for the labour not to be too far away now.

Oddly enough I am getting quite excited about the birth. I thought I would be scared and nervous but not really.

Everytime I feel anything in my tummy I think "is this it?!"

I was really excited last night cos I was getting BH in bed....but I was thinking if it was real contractions my baby might have been born today on my nephews birthday! But nope, not my turn yet! :)

I'm due 4th Jan and being getting loads of twinges and BH's. Sad but true I love it when these signs as I know my body is getting ready. Can't wait to meet my princess hope it's not too long to go.

I'm due the 6th - and so far nothing! No BH, no funny feelings or any signs of anything!

However what I do have is a breech baby that is rammed under my ribs - I swear she is backing away from the exit! Probably explains why I'm feeling nothing, my body knows that she isn't trying to come out! I have awful back ache, can't breathe, can't ever get comfy with her there!

Oddly this does mean I may get her early - as they may do an elective c-section. So despite feeling no signs she's on her way I may meet her sooner than the due date -weird huh!

I'm due 6th Jan and am slightly in denial about how close that is!! Been having a few BH's but nothing else I could claim as a "sign". Got appointment with obstetrician tomorrow morning for a decision regarding where I can deliver - keep your fingers crossed he thinks I'm low risk enough for the midwife unit!

im due 10th jan.. bit later than you but im already noting every single twinge! haha
i've had the painful twinges and pressure down below, but put it down to baby engaging slightly.
xx

I'm due on the 6th and have had no BH, thought id lost some plug (sorry TMI)but told by mw it was nothing I do get some very painful kicks under my rib but he's not engaging yet.
I'm gettin petrified at the idea of labour and being a mum but luckily work is keeping me horrendously busy enough so I don't have time to worry too much.

Im due on the 5th and definately getting lots of twinges and aches. Also some really horrible stabby type pains down below. Guess it just means everything is moving in the right direction - just hopefully not before Christmas as I want to get my Xmas dinner in before any arrivals.

Not long to go now - hope everyone is getting excited : ) I still need to get organised.
xx

I'm due on the 3rd and getting lots of twinges! lots of pain down below which feels like hes trying to stick his arm out of my hoohaa - i want him to hurry up now!

me 2!!! i soo have to get organised! i feel like i am but our house is not ready and that makes me anxious! i just have to think about it rationally and all i need is food, somewhere comfy to feed, keep him safe and warm and tv! lol

These twinges are really painful tho..i have to OWWWWW my way thru them! anyone else have to oww your way thru pains?
xoxo

im soooooo in denial too. i'm focusing on xmas and nothing else at the moment. lol x

I'm due on the 3rd, although my midwife doesn't think I'll make it past christmas eve!:shock: I've been finding the kicks are getting quite painful now, feels like she's trying to punch her way out of a paper bag!

oooooh minnie, a due date buddy!

yes sera i have to owwwwwww or breath myself thru some of them!

Should I be worried that I'm not getting any pains in my noonoo?! :wacko:

Oh me too! I'm due 5th Jan and I notice every painful BH and painful kick and hope that something is getting started. I'm kind of torn between wanting her to stay in (where I know I can protect her) and wanting her to hurry up and come because I'm dying to meet her! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"