Ladies having girls or who had girls, i have a question

littlemansmum

Mum Of 2 Beautiful Boys x
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am just curious really, my gut instinct this time is girl, as i hubby's and my mums and she reckons i am craving same things she did with me, also friends with daughters say i am craving the same as they did.
Anyway, i just thought it could be fun to find out what you ladies who know you are having girls or have had girls were craving just to see if there is any similarity between each of you and me, thinking it would be fun if lots of people craved doughnuts for example or fish or gherkins, whatever really, just a fun thread, plus i am really nosy lol xxx

When I was pregnant with Ophelia I craved popcorn and ice cubes.And I went right off cheese,even the thought of it made me feel sick xx

Craved curries towards the end, sponges, pine disinfectant lol. Couldnt stand the smell of clean washing!

grilled cheese sandwiches, clementines, pepsi and chocolate

I am not sure yet what I am having this time.

But, I recall very well my pregnancy with my almost 8 year old daughter.

I craved hamburgers and home made beef stew. I did not like sweets at all the first trimester.

:) also she made me more sick then my sons (3 of em)

Well this is my 4th baby and my 2nd girl and I have had no cravings at all and no differences between the 4 pregnancies, I have even carried the same with all 4!!

With katie ms was really bad and i craved tangerines and cudnt stand bacon

White Bread. Peanut butter. Every day. All day. LOL

and Chicken.

I love anything spicy - curry, spag bol, chilli con carne. I hate chocolate and sweets and hate pure water! Orange squash only!

well, with my little boy I craved apples & milk....

this time I am having a girl & I got really bad cravings for pickled onions, olives..................& also salt & vinegar crisps plus chocolate in the same mouthful!!

Ive had the ice cube thing too... :D Only recently though... x x x

sweet things, oranges, orange juice. Hated the smell of gravy though lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->