Ladies having girls or who had girls, i have a question

I don't know what Im having yet but have gone off chocolate and craving popcorn and salt & vinegar crisps. I will be intresting to find out. Take care :hugs: XX

Salt and Vinagar was another one of mine. Coke. Hmm... TUNA!

gone right off sweet things, loving meat and salt! strange because they say sweet things with girls and meat with boys LOL

With my DD it was Meat,meat and more meat(and i'm a veggie!)! fries with cheese and fountian rootbeer!

My own cravings have been, salt and vinegar crisps, orange juice ( Drank so much in first few weeks gave my self the runs), salmon (Early on) Tomatoes on toast, went off chocolate in first few weeks but now craving choc and hot choc. Went off coffee and tea in first few weeks can now drink coffee but not tea (Not too much coffee though) went off cheese and still off it, now craving bacon and hard egg yolk sandwiches. Can now eat ridiculously hot curries too, when normally a korma would have me crying, really weird!

My own cravings have been, salt and vinegar crisps, orange juice ( Drank so much in first few weeks gave my self the runs), salmon (Early on) Tomatoes on toast, went off chocolate in first few weeks but now craving choc and hot choc. Went off coffee and tea in first few weeks can now drink coffee but not tea (Not too much coffee though) went off cheese and still off it, now craving bacon and hard egg yolk sandwiches. Can now eat ridiculously hot curries too, when normally a korma would have me crying, really weird!

I 100% think girl! I couldnt get enough of oranges, orange juice and iv always hated hot chocolate yet now im adictted to it!
Im also always craving egg yolk and bacon!

Lip gloss and chocolate bubble baths! Mmmm :lol:

I was really into all things sweet,which was strange since I'm usually not that crazy about sweet.

Crunching ice cubes and sweet things x

Craved ketchup, sweets, strawberries & other fruits.. mm doughnuts, have not had one yet this pregnancy but would LOVE one right now!

Also ice cubes, popsicles.. or ice cold water, juice. I'll put my drinks in the freezer with ice cubes in them to get them as cold as I can actually :rofl:

As another girl said I couldn't even think about cheese and I really love it normally!

Also my baby is a lot less active then friends who are having/have had boys ?

Also I have terrible heart burn and acid reflux, and fatigue first trimester.. aside from that I've felt GREAT :)

I haven't had any real cravings yet but I could eat chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner... I just can't get enough of it :blush:

Only other thing is I have to have everything smelling fresh... so I'm constantly spraying air freshner or febreeze on everything. (or lately it's been my deodrant because it smells really nice and fresh and yumm):blush:

Sweets,chocolate, salt and vinegar/pickled onion crisps, spicy food, vegetable spring rolls, perfume (the smell...cost OH a small fortune) and chlorine...well swimming pool water...I want to drink it :blush: cant say i've indulged in that one though! Until a few weeks ago I was completely off chicken... Even the thought of it was making me feel gross...

I was the same with my other 2 babies , I craved crisps lol .
But one was boy and one was girl so no use from me sorry lol . xxx .

i craved chocolate and sweets, mc donalds chips, space rader pickled onion chrisps and i drank loads and loads ov milk. i was obsessed with the smell of pledge and was forever dusting and petrol

Fruit and sour things, which according to old wives tales means you're having a girl.

Oh some more. Chewy candies, SAMOSAS.. with that sauce lol can't remember what it's called. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->