Ladies, I could use your advise...

mumof1+1

Mommato#4beauties
Reaction score
Im just wanting a little advise for an adult male, not a child. Basically, he's had a cold for a few days and seemed to be getting over it, yesterday morning he was working in the sun and in the afternoon was in a warmish unit but not in the sun. Then at tea time he mowed the lawn and suddenly got a strange headace (not migraine as he gets those and knows how one feels) accompanied by a very gurgly tummy that felt very unsettled. He ate his tea which eventually came back some time later after he had gone to bed, didn't sleep very well (but that is nothing new) and got up this morning feeling exactly the same way. Bowel movement would appear to be normal not loose and so far im not aware of any other sickness just the strange unsetteld gurgly tummy.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what this could be? My first thought was too much heat but there is no fever or shaking that you would expect to find with heat related illnesses...

I hope I have provided enough information, if there is no improvement he will obviously have to see the GP but was just looking for a bit of advice first.

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->