Ladies I messed up!

samsam23

Reaction score
I'm currently in my TWW 10/11 DPO and I've been racking my brain w/ if I'm pregnant or not (I think because I want it so bad, as we all do)... Anyways I was planning to wait until Monday to test so it wouldn't be to early since I'm expecting my period on the 24TH. I came across this thread that talked about using op test strips as hpt and I had extra and decided with.

They came out negative!

And now I feel like I'm completely hopeless. I guess I just need some words of encouragement that maybe there is still a chance.

Do you girls think there still is, or am I out for this month?

Opks are NOT a reliable hot babes.....
Your not out till af shows... FX for you hun.. Xx 🌠

Agree with pp you can't trust opks for pregnancy tests. Fx you're not out yet!

Thanks girlies. I know that OPK are not pregnancy tests. Never even questioned it before. Sometimes Google can be ur worst enemy.

I'm currently in my TWW 10/11 DPO and I've been racking my brain w/ if I'm pregnant or not (I think because I want it so bad, as we all do)... Anyways I was planning to wait until Monday to test so it wouldn't be to early since I'm expecting my period on the 24TH. I came across this thread that talked about using op test strips as hpt and I had extra and decided with.

They came out negative!

And now I feel like I'm completely hopeless. I guess I just need some words of encouragement that maybe there is still a chance.

Do you girls think there still is, or am I out for this month?

No you are def not out - i read that you should not use them to test for pregnancy. https://www.babymed.com/opk-as-hpt-test-pregnancy-test

Google certainly can be your worst enemy sometimes lol

Lol what would I do without u guy.

Thank u...

Baby dust to everyone. I'm currently fighting the urge not to run to the store and buy tests.

We're all in it together.... At some point we're all in the same boat pretty much.. Xx 🌠 good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->