Ladies I need Advice,PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

rainbowluv

Reaction score
I haven't had a real period since June 26,2012. Which is weird because I have known my flow for years. Its always on the 22nd of every month and lasts for 6 days. But recently for the past couple of months I haven't really been having that much of a flow at all. They start off orange spotting and then bright red for about two days. I started off passing quarter sized clots and now no bigger than a pen tip. I have been confused for 5 months now. I have taken blood and urine tests both neg. I am also getting backaches and really damp underwear(sorry tmi), I am scared for myself and if there is a baby. I also went to the doctor and one of his step ins told me I need help in order to conceive. I was already upset and appalled that my doctor wasn't there to tell me this news, but the fact is... the technician saw something and the doctor just blew it off. I am really concerned,can I have some advice. The small flow I do get is getting later and later. What I do, Ladies please give me some advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->