Ladies I Need Your Advice!!!!

JGraefe

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Day 1 of my provera induced period began on Monday April 11th. I started clomid 50mg on CD 3 just like my doctor prescribed. Things were going great, I wasn't experiencing any side effects until Sunday afternoon I noticed a sharp pressure like pain in my hips. I thought maybe this was the growing follicle and that it was a sign the clomid was working. I took an OPK and saw that it was dark but not quite positive yet. Monday morning I woke up feeling like I had the start of a cold coming on. I was mostly just congested and had a headache but that night I experienced what I think were hot flashes/general feeling of hotness and nausea. I had no fever like I thought I did but was running a higher temperature than normal at 98.9. Things seem to completely pass overnight and I woke up feeling pretty normal. I took another OPK on Tuesday morning and got almost no line whatsoever. Throughout the day Tuesday (today) I was feeling off and nauseous and dizzy but it subsided after I ate breakfast and then again after I ate lunch.

My question is is it possible I ovulated between Sunday and Tuesday morning? Or maybe not ovulated but had the LH surge indicating that ovulation was near? My last pill was Sunday night (04/17). Please advise. I'm not sure if I'm just not handling clomid very well or if this is normal and I just ovulated really early or if something else entirely is going on.

That would be really early O! How long are your cycles normally? I'm guessing long because of your need to induce!

Sometimes as short as 35 days and sometimes as long as 6 months. :( My doctor told me I don't have PCOS but that my body just won't ovulate on it's own every cycle.

I've heard clomid can make you O early, but I don't have any personal experience! I'm sorry I can't be more helpful! Keep using OPKs, maybe you'll get an actual positive in a few days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->