Ladies, I need your eyes and advice.

Nicole_93

Reaction score
Well, to start off with I am on cd35. Af was supposed to show up on the 22nd and it's the 28th, almost the 29th. I should have ovulated between the 6/7-12th? I do not do opks or temp yet, it's only month 3 of ttc and I was going to wait until month 6 to start if I hadn't successfully conceived by then. Anyways, I don't think I ovulated until either the 13th-16th. I had some spotting and recorded ewcm on the 13th and 14th but just ew on the 16th. So that would delay my af and change my dpo.

I've had a few syptoms like frequent urniation, cramps like af is on her way, bother left and right side, sleepier than usual, seem to be slightly more hungry, and extremely gassy(tmi). And lastly, my bbs and nipples are more sensitive, not super terrible but just noticed it if I bump into something or touch them.

I took my first hpt on the 25th which would either make me between 9-15dpo and it looked negative but I could of sworn i seen something there so I let it dry and it was slightly more noticeable but still not sure. So I waited until today, 3 days later. So it would put me anywhere between 12-16dpo, give or take. Well, I noticed a line but still soooooo very very faint. Once again, so faint I couldn't even get a picture until it dried. So now I need your ladies help. Am I going cram over here or is this a :bfp::bfp::bfp: ?! Or could it be shadow/evap lines? Because if it was a bfp, wouldn't it be getting darker? Thanks for everything ladies, sorry this was so long.

This is tonight's test, not sure why it looks pink above both lines, open it and they go away. Inly there when zooming in without clicking on it. I can post the orignal also if you'd like to compare. Just easier to see this way.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 63
This is the one from the 25th.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 42
Also, I have TONS of cm. a mix between creamy, white/clear, ewish cm, and watery. It's like all of them in one.

Do you think it could be an evap, shadow, or indent? I've read these new frers are bad about it

I see a line and it looks pink. I'd say bfp :)

I saw a line in the first picture. But, it was too faint. Second picture, I don't see anything! fingers crossed.

I would test again to see if f the line shows up darker. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->