Ladies of 2 + children....

JoHio

Reaction score
Hey all,
I am expecting my 3rd and while I am only 2 months or so, I've had to move into maternity jeans just to be comfortable. I know this is not the baby, but MAN, it is depressing. I make it a point not to weigh myself often (I workout almost everyday and eat healthy) but I did and I have not gained anything (in fact, I've lost 5lbs). It seems I'm moving into maternity clothes earlier and earlier with every pregnancy. What's up with this? Anyone else experience anything similar?

I didn't move into maternity earlier with each pregnancy, until now. There is no way I can hold off another 5-6 weeks! I'm on baby#4. I'll be lucky to go 2 more weeks...lol.

I've moved into maternity as well, but I have gained weight :( frustrates me that Im already gaining. With my second baby I didn't gain until third tri.

I've moved into maternity as well, but I have gained weight :( frustrates me that Im already gaining. With my second baby I didn't gain until third tri.

I'm a personal trainer and fitness instructor and I always tell people that as long as your eating well and staying as active as possible, don't sweat the weight. I guess I just hate feeling bloated because it also means I feel sluggish. I had to kick my own butt HARD to get my workout in today - but I did it!

Not with me, i never even get into maternity clothes, i tried to wer maternity jeans with 2nd baby but they just hung off me. I never get big enough. I dont even get a visable bump till im pretty much due and i find that depressing lol

Not with me, i never even get into maternity clothes, i tried to wer maternity jeans with 2nd baby but they just hung off me. I never get big enough. I dont even get a visable bump till im pretty much due and i find that depressing lol

I guess we all have our depressing moments :)

I have never even gained more than 10lbs with a pregnancy, so this is REALLY bloated here. LOL! AHHHHHH! I just look like I swallowed a little ball.

This is my second and I've not put on weight but most my clothes are already uncomfortable. I'm ok in my leggings but I've swapped to maternity jeans. I was in maternity clothes before 12 weeks last time.
I had to buy 3 lots of maternity clothes last time and by the end I had nothing to wear except for one dress, a pair of leggings and a top.
My bump was too big for clothes 3-4 sizes bigger than I used to wear but too baggy on my shoulders etc.
No idea what I'll do this time xx

This is my second and I've not put on weight but most my clothes are already uncomfortable. I'm ok in my leggings but I've swapped to maternity jeans. I was in maternity clothes before 12 weeks last time.
I had to buy 3 lots of maternity clothes last time and by the end I had nothing to wear except for one dress, a pair of leggings and a top.
My bump was too big for clothes 3-4 sizes bigger than I used to wear but too baggy on my shoulders etc.
No idea what I'll do this time xx

These babies keep us guessing!

My belly looks huge already but I'm down 5lbs from pre-pregnancy so it's not necessarily weight gain.

Im pregnant with baby number 3 and I have been in maternity jeans since about 8 weeks (bloated) but now I seem to have a little hard bump xx

With my first I didn't wear maturnity clothes until I was about 7 months, with my second I started wearing them as soon as the test said i was pregnant it seems, he was a big baby. With my 3rd I really can't remember I think I was about 4 months but she was small.
I just bought clothes they day I found out I was pregnant with this one so hopefully i can get some use out of them before I have to change up my clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->