Ladies please help need advice!

toni82

Reaction score
So ttc here and wondering if me and my fiancé had enough sex lol. We bd Thursday night June 13, Sunday June 16th and Tuesday June 18th . I tested positive on opk Monday but couldn't bd till the next day. I've had ov pains since the test on mon and still today Wednesday I kinda feel them! All in the right ovary. My question is do you think we bd enough? If I ovulated Monday and we did Thursday , Sunday and Tuesday I should've been in my fertile window ? Just need advice please thank you !!!! :)

Sounds good to me hun !! It is always better to have sex every other day during your fertile period better sperm counts if not everyday :thumbup:

I would probably BD one more time just to be safe, but as long as you DTD on Sunday and Tuesday, I think you on your way to catching that egg!

I agree ! We will tonight just to make sure;) But it will be a couple days past o obv. For some reason I think Sunday was the day lol. One day prior to Ovulation I heard was great and even the day before that. So I guess I feel good that I bd on two crucial days. One before o and one after o. My god this two weeks is gonna be awful!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree ! We will tonight just to make sure;) But it will be a couple days past o obv. For some reason I think Sunday was the day lol. One day prior to Ovulation I heard was great and even the day before that. So I guess I feel good that I bd on two crucial days. One before o and one after o. My god this two weeks is gonna be awful!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you are right.. maybe sunday or early monday for your O.. either way, you DTD enough to keep those spermies in there lol. we will be in our TWW together.. I just got my soild OPK today, so I will be in the TWW after tomorrow!

I hope so! All this sperm lives for 5 days stuff I'm hoping a couple days was all I needed lol. Were in this together :))) hopefully I'll start posting symptoms soon and you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->