Ladies PLEEAASSEE respond! im am in unsure panick mode over a first response test :P

luby

Reaction score
Ladies! Hi! This is only my 2nd post ever and I may be here the next 9 months haha! So my DH (so glzad I can call him that now as of Monday :D) were completely unsafe and didn't pull out ALLLL MONTH LLOONNGG.... well I was having horible sore bbs (today and yesterday it wasn't so bad... they were wrethced before for a week and 1/2....) well I'm 6 days away from starting and I started to test.... having pulling pains all over by my ovaries. Even woke up one moring because of a shooting pain on one side. Maybe my O... ok the question I have is... I took a first responce and do they ever have evap lines? I took the test and the faintest of faint lines showed up right away but the weird things is a saw a bubble of urine in the window like I much had pee'd on the stick and itt seeped through where the test comes together (does this make any sence? Lol) could that have beenn
Why I saw such a faint line?

Well I just got a faint line this morning-very faint. I've been having the same pulling pains for the past couple of days too. Everyday since the 4th I kept telling my husband it looked like my period came...but I'd spot very lightly sometimes darkish brown or pinkish...
The cramps that I've had are the same type I'd get when I was on a heavy period-but this time a day can pass and no blood

Actually the faint line became a bit darker. I would be 4 weeks along...taking a blood test to be sure

Mine too! Its darker now too. I'm still a few days away from starting but I'm having crazy pulling feelings around my belly button and along my sides still by my uturus. I'm so grumpy though! Like nothing sounds good and nothing sounds fun. Baaaaad attitude right now! Lol. I would test again but I'm really just going to wait until the 11th (my sons 3rd bday) and get a blood test. Maybe give that as a gift haha! Idk if I want this or not I haven't lost all my baby weight from my 1st so I don't want to get fatter and its SO. Hard raising kids :( but it would be great though I know it. I need a hug lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->