Ladies share soemthing so tiny that u got excited about that no one would understand

sg0720

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Well wen I went to the bathroom and wiped I lost more plug and there was a tiny bit of blood lol I could still have a ways to go but that made me excited!!

What's something that's made u excited

Literally same as you haha. The other day I wiped and was so excited to see mucus plug coming away.

The things we get excited about by end of third tri >.< teehee!

I got excited today thinking I only have 2 more midwives appointments left then fingers crossed baby will be here (if only things run that smoothly lol!)

I got excited when I realised that whenever this baby shows up, within a month I can eat sushi again

Lol so true! I don't want to make it to my next appt Thursday lol I wishing hard lol

I envy you sooo much :( That's totally exciting though!! Every day I've been looking for spotting and nothing!! The only "pre-labor" symptoms I've gotten are annoying period pains, nausea/vomiting and the runs. "£^*"£%&@~#

Today I went to get some ice cream and drinks with DH at Sonic. :D That always makes my day better!!!!

Yummy! Will ur doc do a sweep or anything for u?

I have no idea, I haven't asked :p My next appt is this Wednesday and I know I'm getting a cervical exam but idk about a sweep. I guess I'll find out! :)

I was excited to see the loss of my mucus plug. I've been losing large pieces for days now. I can't wait to have a HUGE piece of chocolate cake! Thank you GD for taking away my pregnancy cravings!

I was excited to see the loss of my mucus plug. I've been losing large pieces for days now. I can't wait to have a HUGE piece of chocolate cake! Thank you GD for taking away my pregnancy cravings!

When u finally go into labor u have a chocolate cake waiting for you

Yay for plug :happydance:

As for me.... I had a wee and it lasted longer than 2seconds and it felt gooooooooood x

Realizing that brushing my teeth with mint toothpaste opens my lungs enough to take a normal breath!

I just went to the bathroom and look?

As Much as I want him here y did that make me nervous lol????!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 5
This may seem funny but I am most looking forward to seeing my vajayjay lol my belly is in the way so I can't see it too well. When I shave (sorry if it's tmi) I kinda do it blindly hoping it ends up at least a little decent looking lol

I finally found sheets for bumps crib, its a really weird size so normal ones don't fit :/.

I got my legs and privates waxed! Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->