Ladies there is hope...

Hannah :)

Pregnant with #3!
Reaction score
I think its fair to say I have been incredibly lucky!

For the girls who are worried about how long it will take them to concive after coming off the pill...This is my first cycle of trying after coming off Cerazette and waiting for my first proper period (which took 3weeks to arrive)

And for the 'I've missed my period but all I keep getting is BFN's' girls...Yesterday was my 11th day after I'd missed my period and I got these :)
Id tested every other day and nothing but BFN's absolute stark white tests.
I tested on Christmas eve and nothing then tested on the 27th and hello 2lines!

To be honest I didn't even think I'd ovulated this month. None of the lines on my ovulation tests looked remotely dark enough.

So anyway here I am! Number 3 on the way and couldn't be happier :)

Congratulations to all my fellow BFP ladies and all the luck in the world to the TTCers

Attachments

• 20131228_100627.jpg
    20131228_100627.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 75
Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

I think its fair to say I have been incredibly lucky!

For the girls who are worried about how long it will take them to concive after coming off the pill...This is my first cycle of trying after coming off Cerazette and waiting for my first proper period (which took 3weeks to arrive)

And for the 'I've missed my period but all I keep getting is BFN's' girls...Yesterday was my 11th day after I'd missed my period and I got these :)
Id tested every other day and nothing but BFN's absolute stark white tests.
I tested on Christmas eve and nothing then tested on the 27th and hello 2lines!

To be honest I didn't even think I'd ovulated this month. None of the lines on my ovulation tests looked remotely dark enough.

So anyway here I am! Number 3 on the way and couldn't be happier :)

Congratulations to all my fellow BFP ladies and all the luck in the world to the TTCers
Thank you so much this gives me so much hope I'm 6 days late and only BFN's so far, congrats by the way a happy & healthy 9 months to you x

Congratulations! It's so nice to see stories like yours! <3 Wishing you and your family a healthy 2014

Congrats! I got my bfp CD72 so there's definitely hope!

Congratulations hun! H&H 9 months :)

I too had BFN's for a week before i got the faintest pink second line...Clear blue confirmed it no doubt haha! 8 months off the combined pill (for 11 years)..I was absolutely shocked :) x

Congrats!!! I only got very faint lines on FRER 14 dpo and then a BFN on digi so I thought I was out. I waited 2 more days when I still hadn't gotten AF and got a :bfp: on digi! Yay! H&H 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->