Ladies Who Are 8+ months along....Would Love To Hear From You!

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm trying to figure out if I'm the exception. I hear so many people once they are this far along saying how miserable and uncomfortable they are by this point and would try almost anything to get their labor moving along. Esp, on the later end of the 8 months. But to be perfectly honest, I feel great. I'm not uncomfortable. My belly is not so big that it is in the way. I can still do pretty much everything I could pre pregnancy. I get sleep. I only throw up rarely. Literally, if I couldn't feel her move all the time, I wouldn't even know I was pregnant. And honestly, I'm sad for it be coming to an end. I enjoy being pregnant and I think I'm still nervous of what's to come. So maybe baby could stay in til I feel more ready? Lol:blush::dohh::haha: Plus, my belly is still smooth and mark free. Is that normal? I'm 35 weeks. If you don't mind could you tell me how far along you are and when/if you got strectmarks and where...just curious.

So, I was wondering, how far along everyone was and how they are feeling? Are you content like me? Miserable? Back and forth?

I'm currently 38w2d and I am miserable. My hips pop out of place frequently and hurt almost constantly. I've been having contractions off and on for the last couple weeks. I barely sleep. I am so ready for her to come out now. Oh, and I've had stretch marks since about 12 weeks(well, more than I already had from my first) :)

Still far behind on this current pregnancy, but I will answer based on my last one.

With my daughter I was definitely miserable. The one thing I remember perfectly clear and hope I don't get this time is the feeling that my ribs were on fire 24/7. The left ones on my back to be exact. It was due to baby's position I was told. It never eased for anything. It was only when she dropped that I started to feel relief. I felt so alone when I described this pain and no one knew what I was talking about. I also could barely walk due to pelvic joint pains.

As for stretch marks, I didn't see a single stretch mark till I was 40+6. I know I got more stretch marks as my bump shrunk after the birth, but they aren't that visible IMO. The stretch marks on my thighs from puberty are more visible than the ones on my bump.

I think it's great you're feeling content. I am feeling very good this time round too. I have good days and bad days but maybe it's still early for me to be saying that.

I'm with you, I feel great! I really was preparing to feel awful but don't feel much different than pre-pregnancy...

I think I flip from one side to another! Generally I feel fine but my three year old exhausts me - when I send her to nursery it is lovely and relaxing! When I have her to run around after I feel knackered (much as I love her!). She always wants me to play on the floor with her, lay out her dollies and make beds for them, etc.

This pregnancy has been so different from my last one. Last time I hardly slept for weeks as I woke up every night with heartburn (from 31 weeks) plus had awful abdominal cramping and also leg cramps. This time - no heartburn, only two episodes of leg cramping. The only thing that wakes me up is needing a wee (!) and my daughter who wakes up if she needs a wee or when she has a bad dream (which has happened the last three nights, unfortunately). I think my poor husband is more worn out than me as I have finished work now - woohoo! - and he hasn't!

I seriously want my baby to come out now, for her own good.. She is better off outside feeding on her own, rather than depending on my poor placental flow and low amniotic fluid :|

Honestly, every day till 15th (induction day decided) feels like a bonus day to me..

Wow I'm jealous of how good you're feeling right now! Lol I'm 38 weeks and SO uncomfortable. Hip pain, pelvic pain, not sleeping properly, exhausted, headaches, heart palpitations due to low iron. I am more than ready for this Bubba to be born! I think running around after my threenager is making it worse plus the fact that this is my 6th baby and my body is protesting lol. Definitely the final addition to our clan, don't think I could go through it all again.

This is my first (and only) baby!
Im 35+1 today, im constantly tired, ill and getting booted in the ribs. I get headaches and nausea and back ache have become veryday part for life ... hearing my hips pop n click when i move has become normal and grunting like a old man when i try and get up from a seated position can be quite amusing to anyone but myself ...

I have aniemea, which i had pre pregnancy its just got alittle worse since and in this last trimester my immune system seems to be failing me as ive been fighting a horrid sore throat all week and was in hospital on sunday!!

I don't yet have any strech marks ... thats a bonus :)
but i really dont think i could go through all of this again ... I'm terrified of labour and have been having mild contractions one and off over the week.

but i know as soon as i have her in my arms, it will all be worth it ...

I am on the fence, I am ready for him to come mostly because I am excited to be a ftm, but like you I have had a great pregnancy, no morning sickness EVER, my belly is still small at 37w3d, I can still do everything I did before to include my daily 2 mile run, I only have 3 very faint stretch marks on my hip, I can sleep at night (with lots of potty trips), my only "gripe" is the heartburn and the pain when lo was up higher and pushed on my rubs constantly.

Oh, how neat! I'm loving hearing what everyone is feeling! Keep em coming ladies....

I'm 33 weeks and for weeks now my hips are popping and lower back grinds with every step I take. I can't sleep because I flip and flop through the night. This is my 4th child and the pain just gets worse with each. My belly is so heavy and I swear she's a Shaq in there because she feels so big. I've always had fast and smooth labors, 3-4 hrs long so I'll take this any day over long painful labors but I'm so ready to have her so I can walk without the grinds.

I am done but I also have late babies, so I am sure I'll be pregnant until February. Boo hoo hoo.This is my first winter baby and it's terrible. When it's snowing and -22C you get stuck inside and can't do anything for days on end. Of course my body hurts, I had a fever yesterday, sore throat and cough today, which is not fun because it makes sleeping already difficult even more so. However, this does end and it's important to think positive thoughts. In fact I have a sweep scheduled for today, but I am not expecting it to do anything, haha. I am super jealous of these women who have early babies, you're so lucky. However I would never rush labor if you body isn't ready, you just hurt your body. Good luck everyone, I hope you all have good labors.

I'm so jealous of all you healthy mamas !! I have days I could swear I'm dying lol.... I NEVER sleep an entire hr straight at night, I'm constant waking 1-2 x to p at night, always extra thirsty at night too.... If I'm Not up from trips to the bathroom then I'm up from horrid pelvic/hip pain.... I got my first horrid hemmeroid (3rd pregnancy) literally was debilitating some days ....and I could swear I'm in labor every other day from random cramps n pains lol. The first 4 months I had hypermesis and then I have had severe spd the past 4 months.... So literally on bed rest majority of my pregnancy, which is killing me!! Normally I'm very active, work out regular, eat well.... I have been laid up and loading on carbs for nausea..... Causing me to get out of shape and extra fluffy :/ booooooo!!' The ONLY positive thing I can say is I haven't gotten any stretch marks yet ... Thanks to bio oil!!:) lol I have clear ones on my butt, hips, and breasts from previous pregnancies but no additional ones yet..... I'm waiting to add that to the list any day now,.... My stomach stayed clear all this time.... I feel doomed any day now im gonna get that red lightening bolt across the middle! Oh and all of a sudden I'm ALWAYS hungry!

I'm not ready for her to come I'd really rather she waited till due datr but I'm really uncomfortable and fed up.
Xx

I'm exactly like you. 34+4, still sleep well, no constant pains/discomfort, stomach still not too big, I have a good amount of energy, and other than wanting to meet my baby I'm not in a rush to get pregnancy over with.

I feel pretty good. I get out of breath and tired easier when I go out and do errands or do a lot of housework, but that's par for the course for anyone I would think. It is hard to get to sleep or stay asleep some nights, but in this third trimester I am getting more sleep than I did in the previous trimester. Overall, I can't say I am feeling miserable. I am at the end of 32 weeks though, so maybe things will change when I get further along.

Lots of episodes of reduced movement cant sleep, think i need to wee get to the loo and Nope just a head on my bladder..

growth scans because baby is measuring on the 95th percentile.. I just want my baby in my arms!!!

I am still a way off, but have always loved being pregnant right to the end. I love the excitement ... I Just get a little impatient in the last week or so because I am always symptom spotting for labour :haha:

I haven't got tummy stretch marks, but have got some on my hips and boobs, but only after I gave birth with my first :shrug:

This pregnancy I have quite a sore lower back which is annoying, but I am not going to wish this time away especially because it's my last. I always miss the kicks after baby is born !

Extremely uncomfortable, can't wait to not be pregnant BUT praying i stay pregnant for at least another month

Even though I'm not at that point yet, I'm feeling pretty fantastic this pregnancy. I've been on a regular exercise routine since about week 16 or so, and I've also been eating healthy this time. I keep wondering if it has anything to do with it. I also have to admit that I forget I'm pregnant sometimes. The baby moves a lot, though, so I'm reminded pretty often. But I'll find myself walking along feeling completely normal.

Conversely, in my last pregnancy, I was miserable at the end. I did not exercise or eat healthy in any way in that pregnancy either. I wish I could remember how I felt at 28 weeks or so to see if I feel better this time, but I can't. I only remember how I felt at week 36 and up, which was awful. I can't wait to compare the two pregnancies and see if I am truly feeling better this time even in that last month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->